The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

4 Likes

7 Likes

Next year’s The Project being promoted during Big Bash

6 Likes

Returning next week Tuesday January 9

Fill in hosts-

Tuesday & Wednesday -
Hamish Macdonald,Natarsha Belling and Tommy Little.
Thursday -
Hamish Macdonald,Gorgi Coghlan and Tommy Little.
Friday -
Hamish Macdonald

3 Likes

Good combo there with Tarsh/Gorgi paired with Hamish & Tommy. I’d like to see more of all of them in 2018.

2 Likes

Big Job for Tarsh - Studio 10 in Sydney, The Project in Melbourne. Where’s Carrie? She finished early last year and is still away…

1 Like

Ten should be rolling out new promos with Lisa. She could also feature in big glossy news promos if ten fucken pulled their fingers out.

13 Likes

They might be basing the show from Sydney for Tuesday & Wednesday?

1 Like

Its a 90 minute flight…its not like shes going to and from Perth!

2 Likes

Probably enjoying a holiday.

Not unheard of to have different amounts of leave each year, and generally to retain a personality long term in a role they will have additional leave/flexibility.

3 Likes

Just saw a promo with Lisa on the desk :ok_hand:

She’s also been added to the promo ender, but behind Carrie to the right.

10 Likes

Eagerly awaiting caps and/or video…

4 Likes

17 Likes

Such an awkward end shot. Why couldn’t they have just done a group photo where no one was in front of anyone else, making them look more like a team rather than stacked how they are.

10 Likes

Only have the in-program promo in SD so far

6 Likes

Not a bad promo, but I agree the end board could’ve been better executed.

Really hoping we might see some graphics changes next year for the backdrops and supers etc, I’m really over the over the top lens flare / saturation / angles.

7 Likes

Agreed.

Given her high profile, certainly since 2007 and reported salary now, she should be the front and centre host, at least 4 nights a week.

But obviously that was never going to happen (cough, cough)… Carrie.

Everyone reading too much into one photo. :roll_eyes:

Carrie is the veteran of the show who has been on it for all ten seasons. She deserves to be front and centre.

13 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous, they should be all equal co-hosts irrespective of supposed status or rumoured remuneration.

4 Likes

Carrie Bickmore is the star of the program and has been since Charlie Pickering moved on. Ten would be outright stupid to put Lisa Wilkinson out as the main drawcard over Bickmore, I think.

8 Likes