The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

In fact they were arguing on what had even been said because Steve was disagreeing with the comment. But if the head of ASIO is saying that based on evidence, why would you want him to disagree and argue against it?

Even with the facts in front of you, you can’t see the truth. You “paraphrasing” his comments is actually an alternative view of the facts which is incorrect.

If you think ghosts are real… Sorry I got sidetracked making hypothetical statements that start with “if”. Who said that there is no racism towards Muslims?

I’ll just leave that there for all time.

The point is not whether you agree with his opinion or not. The discussion here is that you are attributing comments to Waleed which are not his or are completely incorrect.

Got it. He just asks questions. :wink:

This discussion began because @Zacgb said he says “stupid things” yet can’t provide one thing that was stupid. So @jens tries to back him up with a couple of things which are not actually true. :joy:

You guys are clearly having a hard time tonight. For one, I’ve stated that there has been Small occasions where Waleed has done something to fire someone up, but not big enough for someone to hate him. Secondly, asking for evidence is beyond stupid, only because these “events” I refer too are often small like a gesture or 1 small comment, and aren’t really worth hating him for, but people have the right to disagree with his comment.
Thirdly, there seems to be a problem with hating a Muslim, if Waleed wasn’t Muslim I could hate him without being questioned and having to provide every little bit of evidence. Some people hate David Koch, but if he were Muslim it would be wrong, frowned upon and racist to do so.

1 Like

Why do you have to be a hater? You don’t agree with somebody’s opinion, so you have to hate them?

1 Like

Sorry for poor wording on my behalf, I don’t hate him, I was using that as an example and should of used better wording

Move on please all of you for the sake of my sanity.

14 Likes

It seems Steve has swapped nights on Friday night again next week.

1 Like

Lots of awkward laughs. :joy:

5 Likes

Im not a Waleed fan and i dont care if he is black blue green red catholic muslim christian vegan vegetarian gay straight pink or green.

Some people just dont like some people.

1 Like

yeah, so why don’t you like him?

1 Like

Do you like every person who is on tv?

Just not a fan.

If I have a reason not to like them then I don’t, but I can tell you why, I don’t just say “I don’t like them. Oh but not because he’s a Muslim or anything”.

Whatever mate. Stop trying to make this something is isnt.

1 Like

You came in and made a point about not liking him, and I asked why? And you can’t tell us why.
So when you watch him hosting the show, what is it that he does that you don’t like?

3 Likes

I don’t watch the show.

Right so a show you don’t watch, you don’t like the presenter even though you don’t know why? Just because? ok.

3 Likes