The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I viewed it without the pay wall.

I agree that Rachel hosting with Lisa would have made more sense. But, I think James did okay. I prefer him to Peter (though I must say I’ve warmed to PVO hosting when he was filling-in recently) but that is just a personal preference. He did do Wake Up remember, so he is not completely green at co-hosting.

4 Likes

so if they going to have peter and waleed m to w whos going to be on sun thur and fri?

Paywalled for me too.

perhaps this is why no one was willing (you have to assume they were asked) to come back during the height of the bushfire crisis when they were running the pre recorded shows.

1 Like

To everyone complaining about the paywall, why not just pay?

It doesn’t cost anymore than buying the newspaper everyday.

1 Like

It’s News Corpse. I pay for The Age subscription. I’d donate to the Guardian too.

9 Likes

I am not paying for the paywall either. But from what I can see is that 10 want to get rid of the rotating roster thing and have more consistency.

2 Likes

James will be hosting again tonight.

3 Likes

A follow up tweet from Colin, not sure on the accuracy re ratings with just 3 hosts though and not sure when they’ve ever had 5 in recent times? :thinking: Having 4 on the panel is perfectly fine IMO.

1 Like

Friday 17 January-

James Mathison hosting with Lisa, Joel Creasey and Katherine Feeney.

2 Likes

He has some odd opinions

Just having the three same people there every day would be boring as you’d just be having the same opinions out there every day. The fourth guest gives them a point of difference, can shake up opinions and can cause conflict, as we saw earlier in the week. Having more opinions, rather than less, will alway be better.

5 Likes

Hopefully they do, It’s inconsistent constantly seeing a panelist host the show. Haven’t really watched since Lisa joined the show. I miss Georgie being the main fill in i rate her higher then Lisa.

1 Like

Yeah Lisa is the wrong fit for a show like the project.

1 Like

She’s more suited to Brekky TV or a News magazine show. And you can’t tell me that 10 are going to continue paying for her flights and accomodation forever. The axe will eventually fall.

2 Likes

Lisa would do well on Studio 10 and it’s based in Sydney. She should do that instead.

2 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous. They have been paying for a number of hosts from Sydney to Melbourne or from Melbourne to Sydney for almost every show. It’s in their budget, in order to have representation from both cities and they have also had others from other cities too.

1 Like

Calm down, Jeez. People on this site are pedantic.

Just saying what I’m thinking and obviously other people are also.

What’s obvious is, that people are out to create mischief.

1 Like