The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Wednesday -

Gorgi and Lisa hosting tonight.
Great to have a female hosting team!

4 Likes

Excellent. Should be like this on Fridays.

1 Like

Has this happened before?

Yeah. The Today show

4 Likes

I liked Hamish’s attire in this :eyes:

Very uh… informal :muscle:t2::smirk:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Thursday -

Peter Van Onselen hosting with Gorgi, Celia Pacquola and Rachel Corbett.

4 Likes

Presumably playing the role usually performed by Peter Helliar. She should be good.

Yes she is filling in for Peter tonight, she has been on the show already a few times this year.

And C Pac is great at it too. I quite enjoy stumbling across the show when she is on.

1 Like

Friday -

Peter Van Onselen hosting with Gorgi, Susie Youssef and Jo Stanley.

1 Like

Ten should relaunch meet the press with PVO as host. In the original half hour format when it was hosted by Paul Bongorno.

4 Likes

There’s not enough interest in politics on commercial television. Insiders has the market covered.

1 Like

Yes, I said this a week ago. Having a Sunday morning line up similar to the one below would help promote the news and ten brand. Plus, there’s open window in that time slot where seven and nine are absent.

8.00am Studio 10 Weekends
10.00am Meet the Press
11.00am 10 news First - morning edition
11.30am Sports Today

It doesn’t even have to be a political program. They could even try something like CBS News: Sunday Morning with him at the helm.

He is excellent on The Project though.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind this if 10 wanted to have more content for their digital channels. Probably not for their main channel though.

Rove has an interview with Sir David Attenborough on Monday nights show.

1 Like

Another interview Lisa has missed out on this year.

Probably because Rove is a huge fan of David Attenborough’s work so is the ideal person to ask him questions. He has often enthusiastically talked about his diocos.

2 Likes