The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Thursday -
Hamish is filling in for Waleed again tonight.

2 Likes

Double duty days. Mornings on ABC’s News Breakfast and evenings on Ten’s The Project.

3 Likes

Lisa speaks separately to Nick Cummins and the top four Bachelor ladies in The Sunday Project this week, according to the promo shown after The Bachelor finale finished.

And this is why Lisa Wilkinson left Channel 9 to join Channel 10. Hard hitting news and current affairs.

4 Likes

Because interviewing ex-Married At First Sight contestants was?

1 Like

You’re asking someone who hasn’t regularly watched Today for over ten years. Wouldn’t know who she interviewed on Today. :smiley:

Now you know. :wink:

3 Likes

Starting a new trend - who will NOT be on The Project tonight :wink:

6 Likes

Friday -
Gorgi co-hosting with Waleed,Lehmo and Mel Buttle.

Chatting with the absolutely fabulous Joanna Lumley tonight.

2 Likes

Interviewing contestants from The Block, MAFS , The Voice etc is soo much more newsworthy.

1 Like

Next week -

Monday -
Interview with Graham Norton.

Wednesday -
Narelda Jacobs will be on the panel.

Friday -
Gorgi co-hosting with Waleed, Meshel Laurie and Nath Valvo.

3 Likes

Sunday -
Lisa’s interview with Nick Cummins plus her interview with The Eagles tonight.

1 Like

god damn, I knew GF celebrations were hectic, but they’ve aged 40 years, and there’s only four left, far out I want what they had.

8 Likes

Sunday -
Sarah Harris co-hosting with Hamish, Peter van Onselen and Tommy.

6 Likes

It’s not very often it’s 3 men and 1 woman. Maybe when Fitzy is on. Should be interesting!

Is it in Sydney or Melbourne? PvO was on Insiders this morning.

Sydney

1 Like

As if. What about Steve Price, who is also a regular? The other week they had Josh Zepps as a guest host in that spot too.

Oh I didn’t even think of Steve Price. So why does it look so different with Sarah and Hamish?