The NCIS metaverse

2 Likes

UPDATE 29/8: Deadline reports NCIS: New Orleans is due to resume filming on September 21.

1 Like

NCIS returning to CBS with the shooting of episode number 400 just completed.

1 Like

NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans will both return in the US on Sunday, November 8.

It will be interesting to see if 10 will show any new episodes from the NCIS franchise before Australian official ratings finish at the end of November.

NCIS’s Sean Murray on Studio 10 this morning.

3 Likes

NCIS: Los Angeles return with the premiere of season 12 on Tuesday 10 November - 2 days after the US.

NCIS Los Angeles you mean.

1 Like

That’s the one

:joy: I thought I’d missed five seasons of New Orleans for a moment there!

2 Likes

Guessing that NCIS will return the following week on Sunday night.

NCIS: New Orleans season 7 premieres on 10Bold at 8.30pm on Saturday November 14, six days after the US.

Meanwhile, CBS has confirmed actor Victoria Platt will be joining NCIS as a new character called Special Agent Veronica ‘Ronnie’ Tyler. She previously played IRS agent Michelle Silvera in NCIS: Los Angeles.

1 Like

NCIS season 18 premieres on 10 at 8.30pm on Tuesday November 24, one week after the US.
The series’ 400th episode will air on Tuesday December 1. Mark Harmon’s son Sean will play a young Gibbs.

1 Like

Tonight

3 Likes

Both those actors at the bottom have played those respective characters before, the one on the left going back years I think.

2 Likes

That’s Mark Harmon’s real life son, Sean Harmon.

3 Likes

Ah yes! I had forgotten.

1 Like

Sources say production of NCIS and NCIS: LA will resume on January 11 rather than January 4.

NCIS: New Orleans season 7 resumes on 10 Bold this Saturday night (January 9) with part 1 of two-part story “Operation Drano”.

1 Like