The NCIS metaverse

I was actually pretty shocked by that story, I actually hadn’t heard about it before (I heard Perette had some issues but not that it was with Harmon of all people - who comes across totally different character wise on the show and is an EP, has had a lot of personal production oversight and involvement on the show for years now too).

Taking her at face value, pretty sad and eye opening, but with the popularity and especially love still for Harmon probably won’t get a look in to make headlines or trend. Another problem in itself.

As the headline is chopped off in the preview, the article states that CBS says the issue was resolved and she is back at work.

Promo

3 Likes

This show is going to again be wasted on Sunday night’s without a decent lead in, I don’t think Graham Norton will deliver much of an audience for 10 with it’s move to Sunday nights as it will just get shunted back to Friday’s when they inevitably launch something else (Amazing Race?) in that time slot.

Cote de Pablo will appear as Ziva in four episodes of the new season of NCIS.

NCIS LA hits a milestone in December. CBS and 10 will be hoping it continues for many more years.

3 Likes

Cote de Pablo (Ziva) did an exclusive interview with News Corp on her abrupt departure from NCIS six years ago and her return in mid 2019.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/ncis-cote-de-pablo-defends-her-former-costar-michael-weatherly-after-harassment-claims/news-story/6f4d74dbe092b8712b5431d45380b4e9
Her cameo of four episodes, which included the season 16 finale and the first two episodes of current season 17, ends with the episode which will air on 10 on Tuesday, January 21. Season 17 resumes on 10 next Tuesday (January 14) with the Christmas episode.

2 Likes

NCIS and SVU’s longevity is amazing. Anyone know how both are rating in the US, of course a crucial measure that decides their futures?

This is a good page for it.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Do you think ratings are that crucial anymore though? Obviously still relevant but Surely for CBS and NCIS the most important thing is content for their streaming platform.

1 Like

A sign that those shows have been going on for far too long.

2 Likes

Season 17 of NCIS resumes on 10 next Tuesday (March 24) with episode 17.

EDIT 12/4:
Episode 20, which will now be the season 17 finale, will be shown on 10 on Tuesday, April 21, with guest star Christopher Lloyd.

2 Likes

I taped the season finale on Tuesday and watched it tonight. Christopher Lloyd gave a great performance as a survivor from USS Arizona.
10 once again omitted the end credits so viewers missed out on the dedication which reads:

This episode is dedicated to all those who served at Pearl Harbor and the surrounding military installations on December 7, 1941.

The second line is below.
https://twitter.com/FannyWanKenobi/status/1253079928482004993

NCIS and NCIS LA renewed plus

NCIS: New Orleans season 6 premiered on 10Bold last night (May 9) and continues at 8.30pm Saturdays. The first episode is now available on 10play. Like NCIS, production of the show was affected by coronavirus pandemic in the US and only 20 episodes had been completed for the season.

1 Like

Thanks Johnson, I didn’t know they had snuck it back in. I know repeats have been airing on Saturdays so only drop in and out every so often.