The NCIS metaverse

10 will air the triple cross over Saturday 18 February from 7:30 pm

2 Likes

10’s promo

2 Likes

Will they finally upload the episodes aired in the US on P+?

When LL Cool J was told that NCIS: Hawaii leading lady Vanessa Lachey extended a standing invite for him to come on her show, the 55-year-old entertained the thought.

“I’ll definitely keep that invitation in mind, Vanessa, and you never know. We’ll see what happens. Maybe I’ll come play a little bit, we’ll see,” he teased. “Anything is possible.”

1 Like

NCIS and NCIS: Hawai’i have been renewed by CBS.

3 Likes

Paramount Plus have now added all the episodes of NCIS and NCIS Hawaii to catch up to the US. I can’t keep up with their structure.

2 Likes

There is no method to their madness.

2 Likes

It’d be lovely if David McCallum (the only OG left including from the Jag cross-over) got to continue, what a legend and always loved his “Ducky” chief medical examiner character (still billed on the opening credits as regular with the special “and” at the end - yet rarely appears due to re-negotiating his contract on a seasonal basis a few years back, he’s nearly 90 years old I think).

1 Like

The tribute was shown at the end of NCIS Hawaii S02E11 (Yakira was story editor for the episode). However, it was missing from 10’s broadcast last Sunday.

Untitled

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Very very exciting!

2 Likes

The way it’s going in the States with the writers strike, CBS may yet screen it so they have something fresh to show.

2 Likes
1 Like

NCIS LA final was tonight in the US.

Spoiler:

1 Like

There are several articles related to the finale but I won’t post the links until the episode airs on 10.

1 Like

It’s already on P+.

2 Likes

NCIS LA Series finale was yesterday, today was the NCIS & NCIS Hawaii season finale.

1 Like

LL Cool J made a cameo appearance as Sam in the season finale of NCIS Hawaii tonight.

2 Likes

It always amazed me (and he’s not the only one) how someone like Chris O’Donnell, already well known 20 years prior to NCIS: LA starting and becoming a star in the 90s, will almost certainly be known for the latter TV show and what has definitely cemented his fame today.

1 Like