The Morning Show

Yeah could of, but I think it was after or before a break, only saw it briefly

1 Like

I think it’s more of a bumper they use going to the ad break. The Daily Edition used to use them too.

Anyone noticed how the Ch 7 watermark during The Morning Show is almost impossible to see & actually looks to be controlled by the program’s control room (rather than BCM)?

I don’t see the point.

Sunrise & The Morning Show bugs seem ample enough, everyone knows which network they’re watching.

I would have thought that would be a good thing. I’d rather they have a feint watermark than a solid one.

3 Likes

The Morning Show will not air tomorrow due to the super bowl.

Samantha Jade co-hosted with Larry on Monday.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it to much yet but sunrise were joking in the cross over about new set features for the morning show. The lounge area now has garden type panels behind it.
And a new coffee table.

2 Likes

Even got a new coffee table. Not sure if that was on Sunrise too

1 Like

Here is the plant background.

4 Likes

Makes the set so much more inviting than before. I love this set better than the Today and definitely Today extra sets

2 Likes

Table plus Commonwealth Games super

5 Likes

Why do they keep using their ugly blob logo instead of the nice one on the backdrop?

2 Likes

Ryan Phelan co-hosting with Kylie today.

2 Likes

I’m personally a big fan of TMS (and Studio 10) and its contents in general. However, I believe that Kylie should be doing better stuff on Seven instead of just gossip rubbish. No doubt she and Larry are excellent, but I personally believe that Kylie should be part of Seven’s excellent sports team (should’ve become Seven Sydney’s sports presenter instead of Mel McLaughlin), or even one better, a late night bulletin. I have always thought that Kylie was capable of presenting a late night Seven News bulletin which is focused on ‘real’ news from around the world and interviews with experts on the panel every weeknight.

While I’m still here, I still would watch TMS compared to anything else, but just a quick suggestion for their presenters who are very talented and capability to do much more than just this.

Of course, I’d also like to hear some of our very wise members of MS and their thoughts on this idea…

3 Likes

I completely agree. Seven’s news-sports team seems to be fronted by juniors and I definitely believe that Mark Beretta, Kylie Gillies and Jim Wilson should be more involved. Given that Kylie is so great with banter, I think she should move to Sunrise sport. But who would co-host TMS with Larry? Sarah Cumming? Angela Cox?

Why would they change anything when they are already number one with winning formulas?

7 Likes

Either would be good. Even Sam Armytage could move away from Sunrise and do it (suits her IMO).

As I’ve mentioned before, I also think Kylie should be able to also front a late night bulletin (in an interview with experts about global issues style) if she was ever to leave TMS. She’s proven to be a more than capable anchor when anchoring Seven News in the past, as well as an excellent sports presenter. I truly believe that she will also thrive in that kind of role.

2 Likes

You’re very right, Kylie seems very happy in her current role and the show is a ratings winner. I wouldn’t put it past her if she wanted to move to Seven Sport though. She obviously has the credentials for it.

Ryan Phelan hosting with Kylie while Larry is on holidays, Larry started his holidays last Thursday

2 Likes

Today’s episode will not be shown in WA due to Seven’s live telecast of Stawell Gift.