The Morning Show

Real Housewive of Melbourne star and Barrister Gina Liano has a new segment on the show called Legal Eagle where she answers viewers questions about common legal issues. IMG_20170808_100722

7 Likes

Sarah Cumming co-hosting with Larry today.

5 Likes

Ryan Phelan co-hosting with Kylie this week with Sarah Cumming presenting news updates.Larry is on holidays overseas.

3 Likes

Ah so that’s what they’re going to do with Sarah Cumming now with Sally returning on TDE today.

Ryan Phelan co-hosting with Kylie again this week, with Sarah Cumming presenting news updates.
Larry is still on holidays.

3 Likes

Ky Baldwin from Peter Allen: Not The Boy Next Door was on the show announcing he is part of a Mickey Mouse Club reboot.

1 Like

Sarah Cumming co-hosting with Ryan on Wednesday & Thursday with Samantha Brett presenting news updates.

4 Likes

Thanks Salty, my mum telephoned this morning to ask who the hosts were this morning. I knew MS would have the answer.

1 Like

Ryan presenting news updates as well as co-hosting on Friday

3 Likes

Larry is back from holidays next week.

3 Likes

Sarah Cumming still presenting news updates this week. Ryan still did appear on the show to talk about the AFL Finals as well.

4 Likes

That confirms to me that she has replaced Ryan permanently.

2 Likes

Larry and Kylie now sit on the left side of the couch.

7 Likes

Sarah Cumming co-hosting with Larry on Thursday & Friday and Ryan Phelan presenting news updates today.

3 Likes

Sarah Cumming is co-hosting with Larry this week, as Kylie is on holidays. Ryan Phelan is presenting the news updates.

3 Likes

Samantha Brett presenting news updates today

2 Likes

Cameron Daddo co-hosting with Sarah and Samantha Brett presenting news updates again this morning.

4 Likes

Kylie’s back tomorrow. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice touch with them running a montage of the victims of the Vegas shooting at the end of the show this morning.

4 Likes

Ryan Phelan presented news updates Monday - Thursday this week.

1 Like