The Masked Singer

3 Likes

Is Fawn Former Panellist Jackie O?

The Masked Singer Australia Premieres Monday, 11 September At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Strutting out onto stage this season singing the Pussycat Dolls classic, Don’t Cha is the extremely svelte Fawn.

And there’s only one name on Mel B’s lips as to who’s behind the mask and that’s former The Masked Singer Australia panellist Jackie O.

Could Jackie O have jumped from guessing the singing superstars to being the secret celeb?

Will there be a collector poster this year

1 Like

There should be one inside TV Week magazine, out next Monday

1 Like

Episode 2 - Monday 18 Sep

It’s time to meet five new masks – Bluebottle, Fawn, Bouncer, Snow Fox and Tiny, our giant, lovable monster.

Our judging panel is stumped by Bouncer, delighted by Fawn, baffled by Bluebottle and in awe of Snow Fox’s incredible vocals.

And when that mask comes off, our panel is almost speechless.

1 Like

Does it mean the three remaining masks, The Captain, Orca and Burger Gal, will be introduced in episode 3 as “intruders” (so to speak)?

Is it today

There is no poster in TV Week, but a two-page article introducing the first ten masks.

1 Like

After that clue from Osher I’m thinking Grimshaw could be one.

New opener tonight.

I’m thinking Leigh Sales.

If it is, would make sense as she popped up on the Cheap Seats last week

Don’t they do a sing off?

I’m thinking Crash Test Dummy sounds like Matty J from The Bachelor which matches the clue about coming second in The Bachelorette.

But they have bleach blonde hair. So now they are doing take it off and the actual reveal after an ad break :man_facepalming:

The Space Fairy could be Dami Im.

I’m sure Osher said earlier a “semi famous” person will be revealed by the end of the night :joy:

The revealed singer had been on the show before.

Crash Test Dummy Ends His Collision Course.

Brian Austin Green Is The First Celebrity Unmasked On The Masked Singer Australia.

From Beverly Hills, 90210 to The Masked Singer Australia stage, Hollywood heart-throb Brian Austin Green has been revealed as Crash Test Dummy in tonight’s season premiere.

Despite Crash Test Dummy’s heartfelt take on Shawn Mendes’ Stitches , he didn’t quite measure up to Bad Avocado’s tasty take on NEIKED, Mae Muller and Polo G’s Better Days.

Guessing panel Mel B, Dave Hughes, Chrissie Swan and Abbie Chatfield were unable to detect Brian Austin Green as Crash Test Dummy, and instead nominated Nick Carter, Niall Horan, John Steffensen and Donnie Wahlberg as his possible identity.

After his unmasking, Brian Austin Green joked: “You guys aren’t cut out for this job!”

He then reminisced about the first time he and Mel B had met, where the cheeky Spice Girl had told him he should work out.

Opening up to the audience, Brian revealed: “I’m turning 50 this year, I’ve had 50 years so far of an incredible life. I took a lot for granted though. I had a neurological issue come up in my life. I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t say more than one word every 30 seconds. So, I’m at a place in my life where I’m just trying to say yes to everything and experience things. I really feel like this is the second part of my life.”

With performances to analyse and fresh clues up on the board, are you any closer to guessing who’s behind Bad Avocado, Cow Girl, Grim Reaper and Space Fairy?

Tune in to The Masked Singer Australia next Monday, where five new celebrities will battle it out in the country’s greatest game of “Who Sung It?”

The Masked Singer Australia.
Continues Monday Night At 7.30pm.
Only On 10 And 10 Play .