The Masked Singer

No, the steady hand of Conrad Sewell

1 Like

A few Instagram comments say Cowgirl is Courtney Act.

You’ll Be Addicted To The Voice Of Snow Fox.

The Masked Singer Australia. Coming Soon To 10 And 10 Play.

She’s the sexiest Snow Fox we’ve ever seen and wow, what a voice! But who exactly is she?

All will be unmasked when the new season of The Masked Singer Australia returns soon to 10 and 10 Play.

And we all know a big voice requires a big reveal. But will Snow Fox be the biggest reveal yet?

Courtney Act is a name being rumoured for this season.

Cowgirl sounds like her. And one of the clues is Reality Tv Queen.

1 Like

Snow Fox Dami Im?

1 Like

I think are yoo many spoilers out there already and people are guessing the contestants correctly already.

1 Like

We're dying to know which celebrity is under this mask! 🧐💀#MaskedSingerAU Coming Soon to 10 and 10 Play.@OfficialMelB @ChrissieSwan @abbiechatfield @DHughesy @oshergunsberg pic.twitter.com/optnpXotwx

— The Masked Singer Australia (@maskedsinger_au) August 24, 2023
1 Like

There'll be goosies galore when our most surprising reveal EVER is unmasked! ✨#MaskedSingerAU Coming Soon to 10 and 10 Play.@OfficialMelB
@ChrissieSwan @abbiechatfield @DHughesy @oshergunsberg pic.twitter.com/RmJwwBTKla

— The Masked Singer Australia (@maskedsinger_au) August 25, 2023
1 Like

Premieres Monday 11th September.

1 Like

Will Space Fairy Be The Most Surprising Reveal Yet?

The Masked Singer Australia Premieres Monday, 11 September At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

She’s the Space Fairy with the angelic costume and voice to match.

But the question on everyone’s lips will be “who are you?” when the new season of The Masked Singer Australia premieres on Monday, 11 September at 7.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.

She can sing and she’s not afraid to show it!

Can you guess who Space Fairy is?

It’s less of a whodunnit, and more of a who sung it.

Defying all tropes of the reality competition genre, The Masked Singer Australia is back with the bonkers scale of this addictive singing competition, cranked to new levels of spirited madness.The most over-the-top costume party will see local and international superstars bravely step into the spotlight for another season of the hit sensation, that has viewers across Australia screaming “take it off!”.

Leading the nation’s biggest guessing game is a panel of powerhouse detectives: global pop phenomenon Melanie Brown (aka Mel B of The Spice Girls), radio royalty Chrissie Swan, pop-culture icon Abbie Chatfield and professional funny man Dave Hughes. Hosted by one of Australia’s most trusted TV hosts, Osher Günsberg, The Masked Singer Australia will make you smile, drive you crazy and leave you wanting more.

With each goosebump-inducing performance, our panel will be left to decipher who is singing behind the mask, with the aid of our carefully curated clue packages that would trick even the most impressive internet sleuth.

Expect Met Gala worthy costumes, a varying range of singing prowess, behind the scenes secrecy that puts Get Smart to shame, a panel of pop culture junkies, and above all, a show that will leave you asking yourself: “What the hell did I just watch?”

2 Likes

Sounds like Tones & I

New promo aired tonight during The Traitors says the upcoming season is “coming to Mondays”.

It suggests a different programming approach from the past four seasons during which there were up to three episodes each week.

2 Likes

If that is indeed the case, I think it’s a good move by the network - though curious as to what they schedule on Sundays when The Traitors finishes.

It looks like we have one more mask than previous seasons, unless one is an intruder like last time. I’m also surprised that they’ve never gone down the path of having a paired or duo mask like some of the international versions.

I heard that too but I think that is likely only going to be the case in it’s very first week, then move to Sunday/Monday’s (with the Traitors finale on the first Sunday, then Shark Tank on Tuesday’s and Thank God You’re Here on Wednesdays).

1 Like

I think the captain and orca should be a duo

The Voice will solely be on Sundays from next week (due to the return of My Kitchen Rules) so it makes no sense to have two singing competition shows on the same night.

Is Bluebottle Baby Spice?

The Masked Singer Australia Premieres Monday, 11 September At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

If anyone knows the voice of Baby Spice Emma Bunton, it’s our resident Spice Girl Mel B.

Adamant that Baby is behind the Bluebottle’s belting rendition of the Blondie classic Call Me, will Mel unmask her gal pal correctly?

1 Like

Episode 1 - Monday 11 September

We are kicking off the brand new season of The Masked Singer Australia with five gob-smacking performances from five secret singing celebs.

Introducing Cowgirl, Grim Reaper, Bad Avocado, Space Fairy and Crash Test Dummy.

Which of these five will show their famous face first? Our first big reveal will shock you.

1 Like