The Masked Singer

Yeah… although this is the only time a pronoun was needed with the way she presented her guess.

1 Like

Surely people can’t be expected to just know if someone’s decided to call themselves something different. It’s ganna happen where they’re going to get called what they look like.

1 Like

No I was curious cause Abbie always acts like the woke one

Which is funny because you were claiming that she would be the opposite to that when she was announced.

Quite interesting to hear Abbie quite vocal about being a feminist on The Project this week.

1 Like

That was tongue in cheek at you, I don’t particularly like Abbie either. Also her stance on The Project with Andrew Tate and how she’s toned down is only because she’s under a contract with 10 for a family show and has to be on her best behavior.

UPDATE: synopsis for the episode

You are invited to a one night only concert from a brand new never before seen Mask… Poodle, an international megastar.

2 Likes

Corn Too Soon.

Sam Sparro Revealed As Popcorn On The Masked Singer Australia.

Australian singer-songwriter Sam Sparro has been unveiled as the seventh celebrity performer on The Masked Singer Australia.

Despite his sweet take on Judy Garland’s Somewhere Over The Rainbow*,* the Popcorn was no match for Blowfly’s buzzing rendition of Justin Bieber’s Stay .

Led by some perplexing clues, Abbie Chatfield hedged her bets on singer, rapper and music producer Ne-Yo, Dave Hughes was certain it was international superstar Bruno Mars, Chrissie Swan was convinced it was multi-Grammy award winner will.i.am, but Mel B successfully guessed Sam.

Asked to describe his The Masked Singer Australia experience, Sam said: “Surreal, bizarre, strange, hectic…but a lot of fun.”

The Masked Singer Australia returns tomorrow night at 7.30pm with that same chaotic energy you know and love.

The Masked Singer Australia. Continues Tomorrow At 7.30pm.

2 Likes

I thought I read somewhere that he’s gone back to the he/him pronoun.

Synopsis for the grand final next Sunday

The grand final kicks off with an epic group performance of a Kylie Minogue party anthem. Our final three masks sing for the last time as they battle it out for the coveted trophy.

Bonnie Anderson again live tweeting during this week’s broadcast.

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed this season with the new judges.

And if Rooster isn’t Anthony Warlow I’ll eat my hat.

Also pretty certain Blowfly is Shannon Noll…

1 Like

I think it’s Hugh Sheridan for sure. I picked him early from voice alone, but the Kathmandu clue last night was a give away. He had a family member in the Nepal earthquake which made headlines.

1 Like

There was also a Sheridan footy in one of the clue packages. Also the Gloria Gaynor clue is clearly referring to the drag reality show he hosted ‘I Will Survive’.

I am sure Snapdragon is Sheldon Riley. One of the clues in last night’s episode showed an Australian flag and a Philippines flag. Sheldon has an Australian mother and a Filipino father.

1 Like

Blowfly Buzzes Away.

Shannon Noll Revealed As Blowfly On The Masked Singer Australia.

Australian singer-songwriter Shannon ‘Nollsy’ Noll has been unveiled as the eighth celebrity performer on The Masked Singer Australia.

Despite his buzzing take on Bon Jovi’s You Give Love A Bad Name*,* the Blowfly was no match for Snapdragon’s emotional rendition of Rihanna’s Stay .

Led by some perplexing clues, Dave Hughes was adamant that Blowfly was Aussie crooner Xavier Rudd, Chrissie Swan was certain they were television and radio presenter Grant Denyer, while Abbie Chatfield had her first successful guess of the season, locking in Shannon, with Mel B backing her up.

Shannon was floored that his pal Hughesy didn’t realise it was him, stating: “Mate, you picked me every other year!”

Asked how he felt about being reunited with host Osher Günsberg after his famous stint on Australian Idol 20 years earlier, Shannon said: “… and he’s saying goodbye, again!”

The Masked Singer Australia returns tomorrow night at 7.30pm with that same chaotic energy you know and love.

The Masked Singer Australia. Continues Tomorrow At 7.30pm.

First ever time watching this show this week,I guessed Shannon Noll too,he has a very distinctive voice.
Flashback to 2003 ,Osher (then Andrew G ) was co-host of “Australian Idol” and Shannon Noll was finalist and runner up that year

I don’t know why Chrissie didn’t just agree that it was Shannon Noll because she had recognised his voice and figured that the clues fit. So why throw in a random guess? Was it because she didn’t want to look like a know-it-all now?

This one was one of the most obvious this season. Snapdragon is Sheldon Riley. The clues fit that Mirrorball is Samantha Jade.

I think Rooster sounds like David Hobson but clues do fit for Hugh Sheridan too. Both are linked to Julia Morris which was a clue link tonight.

1 Like

They say a 4 time Logies winner. So its got to be Hugh Sheriden for the Rooster.

Should have juat said Logie Winner to make it harder to guess.

1 Like

Why do they make it so obvious with their promos. Quite silly.

1 Like

Tomorrow night.

You are invited to a one night only concert from a never before seen Mask: Poodle - an international megastar.

How are they going to stretch that out?

It’s like what they did to Kyle Sandilands @Drew_1981