The Hundred

Returning Tonight, for Real this Time because Last Week’s Premiere was delayed in Relation to Olivia Newton-John’s Passing earlier that Day.

As if it was some sort of state secret.

1 Like

Season 2 finale is next Tuesday (October 5) after The Block.

February

1 Like

Is Sophie a regular now replacing Mike?

The Hundred with Andy Lee starts Tuesday February 7 on Channel 9 and 9Now

Our funniest comedians join Andy Lee to find out what makes Aussies tick. New series starts Tuesday, February 7 at 9.00PM after MAFS on Channel 9 and 9Now.

The Hundred with Andy Lee returns to Channel 9 and 9Now on Tuesday, February 7, at 9.00pm after Married at First Sight, with top comedians joining 100 viewers Zooming in from all over the country to tell us what really makes Australia tick.

Handpicked to represent the makeup of Australia, “The Hundred” will be standing by to be polled live and provide the stories behind the stats as three comedy panellists compete to see who knows Aussies best.

The Hundred with Andy Lee tackles the big talking points in a funny and irreverent way. Whatever topical story has gripped the nation, we will be finding out what Australia really thinks about it.

Host Andy Lee will be joined by comedian Mike Goldstein and media personality Sophie Monk, who will feature in five episodes this season. A selection of top comedians will round out a trio each week to share their take on the hot topics at hand. They include Ross Noble, Tommy Little and Dave Thornton.

In the first episode we’ll see how many of our Hundred have hooked up with a relative, what percentage of Aussies are siding with Harry and Meghan, and find out the main reason that Aussies lie.

Plus, the new series will feature a host of famous identities who will “Face The Hundred” to see how many people can put a name to the face. There is nowhere to hide, and pride is on the line.

“One hundred per cent of me is pumped for The Hundred to return with Sophie Monk joining the show as a regular. If you don’t know much about stats, one hundred per cent is a lot. Heaps!” Andy said.

The Hundred with Andy Lee is an original concept by Screentime Australia and Andy Lee, produced by Endemol Shine Australia in association with Channel 9.

I must admit, I didn’t think this show would last when I first watched it.

Yeah, the fact that it launched on Census night in 2021 made me think it was a one-season show too. However, I’m glad to see it on our screens with Andy Lee’s fun humour.

1 Like

Valentine’s Day edition

Join Andy Lee and Australia’s funniest comedians to celebrate Pride Week

The Hundred with Andy Lee returns to Channel 9 and 9Now on Tuesday, February 21, at 9.00pm after Married at First Sight, with top comedians joining 100 viewers Zooming in from all over the country to tell us what really makes Australia tick.

Joining host Andy Lee this week as guest panellists are comedians Mel Buttle and Rhys Nicholson, along with resident funny man Mike Goldstein, in an episode celebrating World Pride.

Handpicked to represent the makeup of Australia, “The Hundred” will be standing by to be polled live and provide the stories behind the stats as the three comedy panellists compete to see who knows Aussies best.

The Hundred with Andy Lee tackles the big talking points in a funny and irreverent way. Whatever topical story has gripped the nation, we will be finding out what Australia really thinks about it.
Our guest panellists will play to see who knows best what the average Aussie is thinking, by quizzing The Hundred playing along at home.

In this episode we will find out what percentage of The Hundred met their partner at work, and how many genuinely think they could become a model. Our panel will also need to deduce the causes and cures for The Hundred’s hangovers, and the number-one outfit Aussies request to be buried in.

A special guest, singing great Anthony Callea, is also joining the show this week. Will he get the recognition he deserves when he Faces The Hundred?

“I can’t wait to face The Hundred. I’m a little nervous, to be honest. Will they know me? Who knows? Will they think I’m Shannon Noll? Either way I’m sure with Andy and the panel of Mike, Mel and Rhys, and celebrating World Pride, we will have a fun time finding out,” Anthony Callea said.

The Hundred with Andy Lee is an original concept by Screentime Australia and Andy Lee, produced by Endemol Shine Australia in association with Channel 9.

1 Like

Hamish Blake and Andy Lee reunite for an unmissable night of laughs

hundred

This week The Hundred with Andy Lee returns with Australia’s top comedians joining 100 viewers Zooming in from all over the country to tell us what makes Aussies tick, at 9.00pm Tuesday, March 14, on Channel 9 and 9Now after Married at First Sight.

As 100 Australians from all walks of life stand by to face the nation’s biggest and smallest questions, host Andy Lee is joined by regular panellist Sophie Monk, along with comedy legend Tony Martin and LEGO® ringmaster Hamish Blake.

Handpicked to represent the makeup of Australia, “The Hundred” will be polled live, providing the stories behind the stats as our three comedy panellists compete to see who knows Aussies best.

In celebration of the AFL season return, we will ask what percentage of sports fans think it is OK to switch your support to another team, and how many think it is OK to leave the ground before the end of game. We will find out how many of The Hundred have had weight loss surgery, and what percentage have dated someone with a 20-year age gap.

This week we also welcome Andy’s better half, Rebecca Harding, for a special round of Couples Court. Who will our panellists and players at home side with? Find out this week on The Hundred with Andy Lee.

Season 5 premieres on Tuesday 8 Aug 8:40pm.

THE HUNDRED WITH ANDY LEE RETURNS FOR SEASON 5

NEW SERIES STARTS TUESDAY, AUGUST 8, AT 8.40PM
ON CHANNEL 9 AND 9NOW

The Hundred with Andy Lee returns to Channel 9 and 9Now on Tuesday, August 8, at 8.40pm, with comedians joining 100 viewers to tell us what Australians really think.

The weekly, one-hour, prime time comedy panel show hosted by Andy Lee includes 100 everyday Australians who Zoom into the studio from all over the country. Handpicked to represent the makeup of Australia, “The Hundred” are standing by to be polled live and provide the stories behind the stats as three comedy panellists battle it out to see who knows Australia best.

The Hundred with Andy Lee tackles the big weekly talking points in a funny and irreverent way. Whatever story has gripped the nation each week, we will be able to find out what Australia really thinks about it. There will also be a host of brave famous faces who will “Face The Hundred” to see just how many people can put a name to the face – there is nowhere to hide and pride is on the line!

Comedian Mike Goldstein and media personality Sophie Monk will serve as regular panellists in 2023. A selection of the country’s finest comedians will round out the trio to share their take on the hot topics at hand. They include Tom Gleeson, Luke McGregor, Kate Langbroek and Joel Creasey.

“The results are in – this season of The Hundred is our best yet. Ninety-two per cent of me is thrilled to be working alongside Andy and Mike again, which is a pretty big percentage,” Sophie said.

In the first episode we’ll find out how many of our Hundred have seen their neighbours naked and what percentage have been arrested overseas. We’ll discover how common it is to forget a partner’s birthday and see just how many can recognise television personality and landscaper extraordinaire Jamie Durie, when he arrives to “Face The Hundred”.

Andy said: “I cannot wait to get into season five alongside Mike Goldstein and Sophie Monk. We’ve got a whole new bunch of stats and games to play, but I’m mostly looking forward to hearing someone overshare about how they shouldn’t have slept with someone that wasn’t their husband on their wedding day … or something like that.”

2024 Upfronts

THE HUNDRED - CHRISTMAS

The Hundred with Andy Lee will be back in December to find out what Australians really think about the jolliest time of the year – Christmas.

Andy will be joined again by 100 everyday Aussies who Zoom into the studio from all over the continent to tell us what the nation is really thinking about the festive season.

Joining Andy will be panellists Sophie Monk, Rhys Nicholson plus Kate Langbroek and a special seasonal guest…

Season 6 - 2024

The Hundred with Andy Lee is back in 2024, with 100 everyday Aussies and some of our funniest comedians coming together to find out what the country is really thinking.

Season six of The Hundred will tackle more of society’s biggest (and smallest) questions like: What percentage of The Hundred have had to cut a date short for a bathroom emergency? How many people have hooked up with the same person as their sibling? How many of our Hundred have moved back in with their parents as adults?

Handpicked to represent the demographic makeup of Australia, The Hundred will once again be polled live via Zoom to give us the stories behind the stats, while three comedy panellists battle it out on each episode to see who knows Australia best.

Favourite segments Couples Court, Trial By A Hundred and Face The Hundred will return, along with a raft of new games. We will also introduce a heartwarming Valentine’s Day and Pride episode.

Limited audience tickets to the filming of season 6 are now available from Eventbrite website. It takes place on Friday, November 10 at NEP Studios in South Melbourne.

So far, a number of episodes have already been shot, including the Christmas special as mentioned in the upfronts above.

The Christmas 2023 special will air on Sunday night, December 10.

Ironically the date was revealed by Tim McDonald at the end of Andy’s appearance on The Cheap Seats tonight.

2 Likes
1 Like