The Goldbergs

7flix are whizzing through Season 3 as we speak at 5:30 Mon-Thurs, Expect Season 4 on that Channel Real Soon.

Let us know when (if) it is about to start.

Season 5 starts June 25 at 10:55p.m.

1 Like

The Goldbergs won’t be returning as previously advertised.

1 Like

Why do Seven disrespect this show so much?

If only Seven would cut back on Advertising late at Night.

Here’s an Idea, move Season 5 to 7flix in a Weekend Afternoon Slot seeming like Once Upon a Time has, no longer worked in Primetime But The Goldbergs might work there, Wait & See, Three in NZ did.

Season 6 goes into Productions in the US Shortly.

Taken from https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/

The Goldbergs: Sixteen Candles (9/26)

Aug. 7, 2018

‘THE GOLDBERGS’ MOVIE HOMAGE TRADITION CONTINUES WITH A TRIBUTE TO ‘SIXTEEN CANDLES’ IN THE SHOW’S SIXTH SEASON PREMIERE,

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 26

“The Goldbergs” will once again pay tribute to a hit movie from the 1980s, the iconic John Hughes film “Sixteen Candles,” when the comedy has its sixth season premiere, WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 26 (8:00–8:30 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

In the upcoming “Sixteen Candles” episode, it’s Adam’s 16th birthday, but his parents are too distracted by Barry and Lainey’s engagement and Erica’s band ambitions to remember their youngest son’s big day. But the situation presents an opportunity for Adam to ask Erica to put him on the high school social map. Meanwhile, Beverly thinks she can scare Barry and Lainey straight with the reality of being adults.

“The Goldbergs” stars Wendi McLendon-Covey as Beverly Goldberg, Patton Oswalt as adult Adam Goldberg, Sean Giambrone as Adam Goldberg, Troy Gentile as Barry Goldberg, Hayley Orrantia as Erica Goldberg, Sam Lerner as Geoff Schwartz, with George Segal as Pops Solomon and Jeff Garlin as Murray Goldberg.

If Only Seven would Find an airdate for Season 5 And Air Double Eps Over 2 Nights???

Robert Englund will reprise his famous role as Freddy Krueger in the Halloween episode of The Goldbergs this year.

We might see it in a couple of years at 1:17am on a Thursday morning. With Seven’s bare schedule across four channels I cannot believe they are not showing this show. Maybe they need a cameo from Fergie?

2 Likes

Or 7flix in the Summer on Weeknights.

The Latest Episode in the US will have an Australian Flavour with Rick Springfield who had Success in both Countries as a Guest Hour, Looking forward to tell you how he went.

I saw ABC America’s plans for November that just 2 New Goldbergs Episodes including a 21 Day Gap inbetween meaning this will be the First Season that they won’t have a Thanksgiving Episode, Neither will Modern Family.

I’m sure you’ll survive. You really study the content of these series.

2 Likes

I wonder why Seven even has rights to shows like The Goldbergs or even a show like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (ends up in a graveyard slot) but really can’t get an audience for these shows but doesn’t just show all the episodes online instead say on 7Plus. Maybe their rights say they have to air it on tv first or the cost to put it online is more vs the audience it gets…

3 Likes

They are selfish. Even in a late night slot, it gives their ratings share a boost so they won’t give them up.

I just wish they would screen all the eps as soon as possible rather than run repeats throughout the year and then show double eps of new episodes now. So annoying.

4 Likes

Double Episode this Sunday Night for 1 week only.