The Goldbergs

Post liked on behalf of Seven Reception.

3 Likes

Certainly you are, Let’s Finish Off S4 before moving onto S5.

And Episode 9 is Globetrotters, Which will be skipped until November, also New Eps are airing on Sunday Nights which could mean we Finally catch up to the US.

There’s still Three Unaired Season 4 of The Goldbergs Which Seven still has’nt Yet Finished After Tonight’s New Airing.

Next Weeks Seven Schedule has Four Episodes of The Goldbergs the Schedule on but not One of Them is new, Bad Move from the Network.

I just wan’t One Wish this Christmas, Seven to Play The Globetrotters episode they’ve skipped in October.

And i’m Gonna get that wish On Thursday January 11, Globetrotters Episode Finally airs along with the Final Two Episodes of Season 4.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Tonight’s the Night Folks, Three First Run Episodes to finish off Season 4 including the Globetrotters Episode and Let’s Pray we won’t wait for Season 5 for Too Long Unlike 2015 which we waited all year for Season 2.

So did the 3 episodes air?

Did all the praying work?

I saw the first two minutes of the first episode and turned off in disgust. Unfunny.

NB/ Yes, I did watch the movie Click (2006) beforehand. Why do you ask?

You heathen! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The 1990’s Themed Spin-off entitled Schooled is airing in the States right now, let’s pray the ABC Network Over There picks it up.

Nobody mention Grown-ish the Black-ish spinoff. (I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it :sunglasses:).

Do you mean a “pilot” is being screened for Schooled or is it an episode of The Goldbergs designed to be a spin-off?

Of Course there is, I haven’t Forgotten about Grown…Ish Either.

This is backdoor pilot for a spinoff of the Goldbergs basically inserted into an episode of The Goldbergs to introduce the characters.

ABC in America though have decided not to go forward with the series

1 Like

Well Viewers in the US might have a Different Approach.

The spin-off is happening.

Season Five Better Begin On Seven Soon.