The Goldbergs

Forward schedule now has Season 2 Episodes 21 and 22 Tuesday 12 July from 10:30PM

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they’re already doing that. The Australian networks have been getting out of their contracts with American studios and networks because the television landscape has changed and American shows are not rating big on Australian television any more.

The Goldbergs is probably one of the last shows to be part of these old style contracts. In future American shows will most likely screen on streaming/pay tv services and then end up on a network’s multichannel, down the track.

1 Like

###The Goldbergs - Season 3

From Tuesday 26 July at 10:30PM - double episodes

A multigenerational comedy set in the 1980s about growing up in a loud, loving and slightly dysfunctional family - the Goldbergs. Our narrator looks back at life with his overbearing mother, hot-tempered father, rebellious older sister, high-strung older brother and suave grandfather.

Episode 1: As Barry (Troy Gentile) and Erica (Hayey Orrantia) are enlisted to help throw a Risky Business party at Lainey’s (AJ Michalka) house, Murray (Jeff Garlin) refuses to help Adam (Sean Giambrone) carry on a long distance romance.

Episode 2: Beverly (Wendi McLendon-Covey) vows to help Adam (Sean Giambrone) conquer puberty and A Chorus Line. Murray (Jeff Garlin) worries that he’s setting a bad example for Erica (Hayley Orrantia).

:tada::boom::balloon:

Thanks Very Much, Expect the Olympics will Interupt it a Bit and Hope Seven can stick with it this time.

I’m Excited for The Princess Bride and Dance Party USA Mini Tributes on Tuesday.

Who isn’t?!

1 Like

7flix has another Triple Episode Tonight & Then back to Double Episodes, I Hope they have another Triple Episode before they air Season 2 and then air Seasons 3 & 4 in New Episodes, Fingers Crossed.

I see the Schedule for Tomorrow Night on 7flix and The Goldbergs are on Wednesdays as well as Tuesday’s in Double Episodes which means Australia’s catching up with the US Finally.

If I recall correctly we have two unscreened episodes from season 2 on Seven.

So which season/episode are they up to on 7flix?

I think Seven Year Switch US Version Bombed in the Ratings on Wednesdays.

The Season 2 Premiere that aired back in December airs straight after the Season 1 Finale around 8:00 on Wednesday Night, Meaning 7flix is Speeding Towards Season 3 possibly around Six Weeks Time.

Season 2 – Episodes 23 and 24

Monday 29 August at 11.00pm and 11.30pm

Is anyone even watching this?

Yeah, @TheStyles83. That’s it.

I’m still watching too but frustrated at how it has been screened all over the place in the past two years.

2 Likes

I know we have heard this before but the latest schedule has:

###The Goldbergs - Season 3

From Monday 5 September at 11:00PM - double episodes

A multigenerational comedy set in the 1980s about growing up in a loud, loving and slightly dysfunctional family - the Goldbergs. Our narrator looks back at life with his overbearing mother, hot-tempered father, rebellious older sister, high-strung older brother and suave grandfather.

Episode 1: As Barry (Troy Gentile) and Erica (Hayey Orrantia) are enlisted to help throw a Risky Business party at Lainey’s (AJ Michalka) house, Murray (Jeff Garlin) refuses to help Adam (Sean Giambrone) carry on a long distance romance.

Episode 2: Beverly (Wendi McLendon-Covey) vows to help Adam (Sean Giambrone) conquer puberty and A Chorus Line. Murray (Jeff Garlin) worries that he’s setting a bad example for Erica (Hayley Orrantia).

:tada::boom::balloon:

1 Like

Let’s Hope Seven can stick to them this time.

Tonight Finally we have the Season 2 Finale of The Goldbergs around 11:15, so set your DVR’s for around a 75 minute Record.

Tonight after 11 see Barry doing a Risky Business Dance and Adam Auditioning while Lip Synching. The Goldbergs Season 3 is gonna be Great.

1 Like

Sounds like a real hoot!

1 Like