The Goldbergs

I’m glad it’s Back, but Season 3 must air on 7flix, If Seven have’nt taken it off in The First Place, We would’ve seen Season 3 Right Now, Good Thing none of the US Dramas Seven has have Fresh Episodes until September, The Catch Up Begins Now.

No it Doesn’t have To

They just need to give it a consistent timeslot on Seven and play out all the episodes.

Or Move Season 3 to Presto and Fasttrack Season 4, Probably the Best Solution.

Not the best solution, if you don’t have Presto.

7flix Maybe?

It should just run in a late slot like 10.30pm as they did with shows like Scrubs, Arrested Development, Cougar Town and Happy Endings.

2 Likes

JBar, I don’t Care about that.

Have some compassion, mate. In that case, we don’t care if you don’t see the episodes sooner. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Seven has a Lot of Work to do with The Goldbergs.

not really… they should just ignore the show completely like the rest of Australia already has.

4 Likes

Best Option is to move to 7flix, I’m running out of Patience with the Programmers.

1 Like

You really should let them know.

You could always move to the US

2 Likes

With a Lack of Good Fresh US Drama Episodes at the Moment, With Blindspot and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders nearing the End, At Least Fresh New The Goldbergs are back on Seven’s Schedule to Fill the Void, I Hope they stick to this Funny Sitcom This Time, Coz I had enough of Them Jerking it Around with Endless Season 1 Repeats and 7flix Needs to air Repeats during the Afternoon too.

1 Like

Border Control: What brings you to the States? Business or pleasure?
Me: The Goldbergs.

5 Likes

Now Waiting for Seven to finish airing Season 2 and go straight into Season 3.

Well, they are showing them. S2 E20 “Just Say No” was shown the other night. Lucky my T-Box is set to record any episodes of The Goldbergs, wherever they randomly appear. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I saw the TV Guide for next Tuesday and Seven are are-Airing Two Season 1 Episodes where there’s still Four Episodes of Season 2 left to Screen.

this is a joke! Channel 7 does not give a rats arse about the Goldbergs. If there’s one word I want to say to Angus Ross I would say this “Don’t buy the rights to hit US shows unless you are really confident that it will continually top the ratings in Australia”. Don’t be surprised if Seven does not renew its output deal with Disney/ABC America. And my prediction is that the main channel will be 90% Australian 10% British and New Zealand and NO AMERICAN CRAP by next year.