The Daily Edition

I actually don’t have an issue with the midday movies either. There are some really good ones that are shown and there a quite a few 16:9 ones among the 4:3 ones.

She presented this Friday, not sure about the rest of the week.

Yes Sally hosted the whole week.

1 Like

Sami Lukis hosting with Tom on Monday.
Ryan Phelan hosting with Sally on Friday.

Ryan Phelan hosting with Sally on Monday July 25.

Tom started his holidays last Friday.Ryan hosting while Tom is on holidays.

1 Like

Due to the Rio Olympics, The Daily Edition is now on hiatus and will return Monday August 22.

[quote=“Salty, post:46, topic:623”]
Tom started his holidays last Friday.Ryan hosting while Tom is on holidays.
[/quote] Tom has been reporting from Rio for Seven this week, so Ryan has hosted.

2 Likes

Due to the closing ceremony, TDE returns tomorrow Tuesday August 23rd.[quote=“nationalnews, post:47, topic:623”]
Tom has been reporting from Rio for Seven this week, so Ryan has hosted.
[/quote]

Tom will probably be in transit for some parts of this week.

Ryan Phelan hosting with Sally until Tom returns,Sally did mention Tom is on his way back from Rio.

1 Like

Yesterday’s ratings show this show gets more viewers than TDE deserves : [quote=“TV.Cynic, post:1, topic:1747”]
The Daily Edition 145,000
Nine News Now 128,000
[/quote]

1 Like

I know it’s nothing special, but it’s better than some cheap import, at least it is using local talent and crews.

2 Likes

Unbelievable. The beginning of the end for daytime tv.

Tom returned to hosting with Sally on Thursday this week.

1 Like

Ryan Phelan was back hosting with Sally on Tuesday & Wednesday, with Tom returning on Thursday.

An interesting photo which gives us a decent look at Seven Melbourne’s set used for live crosses on The Daily Edition (and probably Sunrise, The Morning Show and maybe even Seven News as well):

2 Likes

Sally Bowery hosted with Tom today.

1 Like

Presenter changes this week-

Monday- Sunrise reporter Shaun White hosted with Sally Obermeder.

Wednesday- Sally Bowrey hosted with Tom.

1 Like

Sami Lukis hosting with Tom on Tuesday - Friday this week.

1 Like

Just turned on TDE, and saw one of the most awkward segments. The autocue broke down, fake giggling and Lara Bingle’s mum gave short responses leaving Tom and Sami jumbling to the next question. I really don’t know which show I hate more - The Daily Edition or Today Extra/Mornings. I think at least with the latter, I like David Campbell as a host.

1 Like