The Conners

The live episode of The Connors featured the family reacting in real time with crosses to real election coverage of the Democrat Primaries from ABC News.

UPDATE 11/9: season 3 will premiere on October 21 in the US.

2 Likes

Season 3 starts on 10 Peach Friday 5 March 9:30pm (double episodes).

Is Season 1 and 2 available online anywhere? Binge?

Sad… but people die what are ya gonna do? (A line from the very first episode of The Conners with one of Marks friend saying that to Dan about Roseannes passing to the new worldZ

Season 1 was good parts of season 2 were okay ans season 3 is just terrible so far. If they just laid off the political crap gone back to its routes then ot coild be a great series but will never to the original show.

As far as I know they arent streaming this show outside of the US. Its not being streamed.

1 Like

Yeah show has now lost the plot . As much as I enjoyed it just isn’t funny as it used to be. Flogging a dead horse. Now bringing and making fun of jesus with Jasoj Alexander who is an overrated actor. Wow…Sara Gilbert must be desperate

Might start a re run Roseanne to celebrate my axing of viewing. But if it can get a decent run of six seasons that should be good. It will be interesting if later on Katey Segal goes full time with The Conners as her other show didn’t get a pick up for season two.

The cast of the blue-collar family sitcom will perform live for both the East and West Coast broadcasts, joined by surprise guests as well as virtual appearances by fans.

ABC and The Conners are launching the “You Can Be A Conner” sweepstakes. As part of the storyline in the episode, a Conner family member will call each sweepstakes winner for a live conversation regarding how they deal with some of the same life issues that the Conners navigate on a daily basis, adding an improv element to the telecast as actors interact with viewers live on the air.

Deadline reports Christopher Lloyd will reprise the role of Lou from Roseanne in The Conners in the May 4 episode in America.

Do 10 still have the rights to this series? I can’t remember when it was last on.

1 Like

I gave up with The Conners around season 3 / mid season four. It was a decent follow up after Roseanne’s departure.

Still will watch the first three seasons of The Conners after I finish my Roseanne rewatch. God how I hate Tom Arnold lol but he plays idiot Arnie to a tee.

Does 10 still have the rights to this?