The Cheap Seats

Last nights ep was just hilarious. Such a good show and wrap up of the year.

8 Likes

Best show on television.

8 Likes

3 Likes

So… The Cheap Seats 2023 Finale was repeated on 10 tonight at 7.30pm, finishing at 8.40pm. Something different for a Friday night. This same episode is currently airing on Nickelodeon, and started at 8.30pm.

1 Like

Foxtel Vibes. lol

7 Likes

Did they censor the f bombs?

To be honest, i dont know. I was only flicking the channels, and just noticed it was the same episode, so i continued flicking. Sorry.

1 Like

F bombs played.

3 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄
Why not spend it with us? Our Season Finale is airing 7:30 TONIGHT on Channel 10 and 10 play on demand 🎁 #CheapSeatsAU pic.twitter.com/30aaFK0saA

— The Cheap Seats (@cheapseatsau) December 25, 2023

3 Likes

These couple deserve more air time!

Cate-crashing the @AACTA Awards pic.twitter.com/MNsUuKt1KT

— Tim McDonald (@TheTimMcDonald) February 13, 2024

5 Likes

🚨 BE A PART OF OUR FREE STUDIO AUDIENCE! 🚨
Register now to join Mel and Tim and be a part of The Cheap Seats in 2024. #CheapSeatsAU https://workingdog.com/audience pic.twitter.com/sEJXAdQaoM

— The Cheap Seats (@cheapseatsau) March 18, 2024

2 Likes

I didn’t know that HYBPA was filmed Sunday afternoon, I thought it was Monday afternoon just like how The Cheap seats record Tuesday afternoon for Tuesday night airing

Nah, thats why they cant use the Project studio on Sundays in Melbourne.

Funny how those audience tickets have a male/female/non binary option.

How is that funny exactly?

Most forms you fill in now days has more inclusive language when it comes to gender, nothing new.

6 Likes

Why’s it funny? They probably want a general balance in the audience.

I would just imagine non binary might not get picked because they generally don’t have a sense of humour from social media etc…

what

4 Likes

Well that is offensive.

See you in a week.

23 Likes

That’s a new low, even for you.

9 Likes

It’s best in these situations to just ignore it that way they don’t get the satisfaction of seeing people be upset or offended by their actions.

3 Likes