The Cheap Seats

5 Likes

OMG cry laughing tonight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Same :rofl:

2 Likes

Did they get a bigger budget? Out of studio package plus psychic readings.

2 Likes

They’ve done a few outside reports, e.g. Logies and I think a couple of movie premieres.

The psychic readings? Well, probably no budget was spared on those :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“Sometimes a sausage fest is a good thing.” :rofl:

4 Likes

Tim was on absolute fire last night. Great show.

3 Likes

Is Tim married? I never noticed his ring before

1 Like

Is Mel Tracina in her 30’s I assumed she is slightly older than the main 2 hosts?

I though the sponsors were in every episode like Cars24 or Dominos but it seems that isn’t always the case.

Guess this show has a more niche following than HYBPA as the ratings seems consistent but it hasn’t gone up past 450,000 yet.

2 Likes

I am sure today’s show will still have so much to cover. For example, Mel Tracina may talk about today’s Primetime Emmy Awards, The Block, Farmer Wants a Wife etc, while Titus O’Reily can mention the AFL and NRL finals, and also the opening round of the new NFL season.

1 Like

If Hybpa is anything to go by I would assume they will take the piss out of the Queens rolling coverage

1 Like

I hope they are not disrespectful

1 Like
1 Like

Has to be one of their best ever opening segments.

4 Likes

Yes it was, really dug into all the major networks’ coverage of the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

1 Like
1 Like

Ripper opening segment.

Mel Tracina’s entertainment segment has a sponsor for the first time: Domino’s burger pizza range.

To answer the question in the tweet, Mel was indeed celebrating the All Blacks’ victory in the Bledisloe Cup match in Melbourne last Thursday (she was at the game - as shown on Have You Been Paying Attention? last night).

1 Like

They went hard on Tracey tonight :rofl:

How many episodes of The Cheap Seats this season? Feels like more than last time already.

1 Like