The Cheap Seats

I’m expecting their post-Logies wrap tonight will be hilarious!

1 Like

That depends if Mel T is doing the interviewing

So I am now up to date with this show after watching it all on Paramount Plus.

Very easy show to watch hope it keeps going .

The only thing that bugs me a little is the playing with the pen thing that I notice Tim does.

Yep, it’s almost like he does it to emphasise his joke, like an exclamation mark. It does get annoying and I find myself constantly waiting for the pen tap.

1 Like

Seems to me @SouthCoastTV has at least one of his videos featured on the show every week. Tonight it was Peter Overton who said on Sunday’s bulletin that his right eye had a burst blood vessel.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The show is hilarious tonight. (As it always is).

2 Likes

Loved the reference to adding “allegedly”.

4 Likes

In the Pencil it in graphic it said “Mel’s visa expires” and then underneath I might be mistaken but I think it said “Tim tries to steal Sandra’s car spot”. :joy:
Hopefully I spotted that correctly.

5 Likes

Close! :smile:

6 Likes

This fan’s little project got a mention on viewer feedback segment tonight.

1 Like

Ahh thanks for that cap as I didn’t catch the last word. Funny nonetheless

Yeah, it has been a nice surprise each week! :slight_smile: It would be interesting to know who is actually responsible for selecting what makes it onto the show and what doesn’t. Either way, I appreciate them using my clips (and for also not cropping out my watermark this week :stuck_out_tongue: ).

2 Likes

^ That’s so dramatic lol. It wasn’t a speed bump. It was as integrated into the show as all of the other ones they have done.

3 Likes

I thought it was a joke at first. Same with the ads during HYBPA?

1 Like

I remember something last year about a Nintendo WII or something.

1 Like

I didn’t see any issue - it was similar to how HYBPA integrates a sponsor by still keeping some humour. I wouldn’t call it a first for the show given the previous Nintendo sponsorship.

5 Likes

If it’s what networks needs to do to keep these shows on air, then I’m ok with it.

2 Likes

And the show is delivering the ratings to the advertisers - number 2 entertainment show last night in key demos ahead of Ninjas and Big Brother and number one show for under 50s.

5 Likes