The Chase Australia

2 twin brothers on the show today. I thought it was always suppose to be 4 strangers?

Is there anyone who could do me a massive favour and keep track of who The Chaser is every day for the next two months? I have been doing a stat sheet since day one, but unfortunately I am heading overseas for two months and will be unable to keep doing it during this time… Would be really appreciative…

[quote=“NewsKing, post:62, topic:356”]
Is there anyone who could do me a massive favour and keep track of who The Chaser is every day for the next two months?
[/quote] Until May? I will try but I can’t promise every single episode but may be able to pull it off with a team effort. Isn’t there a way you can catch-up on programs, Plus7?

Pretty sure the Facebook page posts regular updates too

1 Like

Promo for this week’s shows says there will be a “world record” chase (referring to the amount of cash to be won?).

Probably. Or maybe the highest individual cash builder round.

Does anyone know what happened yesterday?

This week:

Monday (30.02.16) : Supernerd
Tuesday (01.03.16) : Shark
Wednesday (02.03.16) : Beast
Thursday (03.03.16) : Governess

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Promo for tomorrow’s episode indicates is the one with the record. The Beast is the Chaser tomorrow.

Nothing special. The single contest won 7 steps in the final chase and The Beast chased it down in 23 seconds which was the quickest chase in all versions.

1 Like

Note quite as interesting as this then.

Tonight’s Chase is a repeat (on PRIME7 Albury anyway), I remember the old lady with the Queen Elizabeth anecdote was from a episode last year. Also Mark is missing from the list of Chasers.

Yeah, kinda obvious when AOK mentioned “four chasers” and having the Governess two nights in a row.

Whut

4 Likes

Another repeat on Friday. If this is a permanent thing I will be very disappointed. Hopefully it is just because of the couple of Sunday episodes that aired.

Next Friday is a repeat as well. Then it’s non-ratings time.

Yeah, repeats on the TV guide from 21st March to 1st April.

For the first time a single contestant beat the chaser (Governess) in the final chase, winning 14k.

1 Like

The Chase Mon-Wed repeats next week have been replaced by new episodes.

1 Like

Are we keeping on top of this, guys?

1 Like

Shit

4 Likes