The Challenge Australia

I don’t recognise any of them except Marley .

Based on the photos alone I can recognise five of them: Brooke Blurton, Ciarran, Jake Vidgen, Brittany, Megan Marx.

I only recognised Jack Vidgen from the photos. I don’t even know most of the names.

And potential FM Breakfast hosts.

I highly doubt that.

Is this not the first ever edition?

2 Likes

Referring to The Challenge

The Challenge is one of the world’s most successful television franchises, with 38 seasons

1 Like

Ah ok, I might be confusing this with the international show that MTV are running?

Why do all reality shows on FTA have to have “celebrities” and/or “influencers” appearing on them these days? Although i have barely heard of many of them, thus making it almost a “normal edition”, its not the point. lol

2 Likes

It seems the original format of The Challenge was to invite the contestants of two MTV reality shows into the competition and then over time it became a Survivor-esque show for celebrities with ‘celebrities’ from all Other MTV Shows.

Still, no compelling reasons to watch but good extra content for 10 I guess.

The words “most talked about” are doing a lot of heavy lifting, here.

Likewise, “celebs”

Thanks for the explanation. I dont know too much of this show, but since its based on an overseas show that uses contestants from other reality shows (here, we call them celebrities), it makes more sense now. Cheers.

:scream::scream::scream:

Not :nauseated_face: economy!

For Budget grade celebrities, Economy class is an upgrade. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Season 1 is coming to 10 in November, said Brihony Dawson at 10’s upfronts this afternoon.

Living in each other’s pockets, while battling it out in exhausting physical challenges.

Sounds a little like Big Brother or Survivor.

The full trailer was shown for the first time during the premiere of The Traitors tonight.

The Challenge Hits Australia

The Challenge Australia. Coming This November To 10 And 10 Play.

Charismatic sports commentator and host Brihony Dawson, welcomes you to The Challenge Australia, the most cut-throat competition the world has ever seen.

Coming to 10 this November, 22 of Australia’s biggest names across the entertainment, sports and reality worlds will descend on Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the most unpredictable and demanding game of their lives.

In The Challenge Australia, challengers will be randomly paired to clash head-to-head in extreme physical contests, test strategies, survive eliminations and cut-throat alliances, to win challenges and eliminate their opponents. And if that wasn’t enough, they’ll also have steamy hook-ups, messy exes and fractured friendships to navigate. #insertdramahere.

With a whopping $200,000 cash prize and a ticket entry into the first ever The Challenge: Global Championship, only one female and one male competitor will have the perfect combination of physical, mental, and social skills to reign supreme.

But rest assured, these challengers will stop at nothing to come out on top. Just ask The Bachelor alumni Ciarran Stott: “I’ll stab people in the back. I’ll do absolutely anything to win this game.”

Let the games begin!

Do people enjoy seeing these recurring reality contestants with scary plastic surgery altered faces on these shows?

3 Likes