The Bureau of Magical Things

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f6b44becbc8> #<Tag:0x00007f6b44beca10>

The Bureau of Magical Things is a children’s drama series produced by Jonathan M Shiff Productions.

The Bureau of Magical Things
Jonathan M Shiff Productions
Executive Producers Julia Adams, Jonathan Shiff
Producers Jonathan Shiff, Stuart Wood
Director Evan Clarry
Writer Mark Shirrefs
Australian Distributor Network Ten
International Sales ZDF Enterprises
Synopsis: A children’s drama told through the eyes of a teenage girl called Kyra who uncovers a magical world.

This series is currently being filmed in Queensland.

Screen Australia
THE BUREAU OF MAGICAL THINGS
2018 TV drama 20 x 30mins Pre-Production

Once upon a time the human world and the world of magic – called the fae world - existed in harmony. But as technology advanced, the fae world was pushed back. Faeries and other magical creatures became endangered species. Now someone wants to change that and restore magic to its rightful place - no matter the cost. Kyra and Peter must solve the mystery of who that enigmatic figure is and how they will achieve their goal. The investigation leads them to uncover secrets in both the human and fae worlds that no one could have imagined.

2 Likes

Cast announced.

I know a Melbourne girl who has a small role in the series. Her name is Amy Raffe.

The Bureau Of Magical Things

Premieres Sunday 8 July at 10:30am on Eleven

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.

Where did you get this information from?

There was a promo for it this morning.

and it says so in next weeks TV guides

Promo

The first three episodes are now available on tenplay.

2 Likes

If you missed the first screening, it is being repeated at 10.30am Sundays on 10Peach. It started last Sunday (January 6) with episode 1.

When it started, I was a bit disappointed with this one. I’m glad I stuck with it because it developed well and ended up being as good as other Jonathan M. Schiff productions.

Good to see some familiar faces in the cast like Paul Bishop from Blue Heelers, Nicholas Bell from The Ex-Pm and Steve Nation from Neighbours and Home & Away.

The show has won an major international award.

Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter