The Bold & The Beautiful

I thought Modern Family Australia episode did quite well and the 6pm portion as well with Angela Bishop

So what’s that got to do with The Bold and the Beautiful?

Matt Preston will play a wedding planner on the show,an old friend of Ashleigh Brewer’s character.

I am soooo confused.

@turdall Willy’s the one who is confused! :grinning:

I think he’s talking about the ratings of the Modern Family episode in Australia and the special that preceded it on the night. But I don’t know why he needed to randomly mention it in this thread. :laughing:

its in regard to Australian episodes, about whether or not the Australian episodes should be trialled in prime time and leave the 4.30pm as an encore from the previous night. I guess they could do it with the success of Modern Family Australia

It’s not the same.

Modern Family was a prime time show with a significant audience which just did better with an Aussie episode. Really difficult to get new viewers to watch random episodes of a daytime soapie in prime time. The regular daytime viewers would just watch the next day anyway.

2 Likes

Apparently these Australian episodes will air on Ten sometime in May.

Only sometimes? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Are they going all over Australia to film?

They’d be forgiven for thinking our country ends at the borders of Melbourne & Sydney :joy:

Not by anyone outside those two cities and considering it roughly represents only 35% of the Australian population.

I guess.

But perhaps I should have said NSW & VIC?

That would be like what, close to 14 million?

1 Like

But you are right they would probably only film in Sydney and Melbourne. The rest would be too expensive and would probably be pointless towards the storylines.

2 Likes

AUDIO: Jonesy & Amanda reporting for The Bold & The Beautiful

2 Likes

Family Feud episode with the cast will air next month.

1 Like

I thought they might have waited until the B&B episodes were due to screen.

1 Like

Source?

@William_C Katherine Kelly Lang said on her twitter it airs in March.

The All Star Family Feud special is scheduled for 7.30pm Thursday 23 March

3 Likes