The Bold & The Beautiful

You got everyone’s hopes up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

but it was only a pash. :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Congratulations to Jacqueline she did give great performances with the opioid addiction storyline.

1 Like

Have they used her real life husband for the top shot? Very close for social distancing!

And her husband’s in the bath water with her :sweat_smile:

Certainly don’t see that everywhere.

Interesting! Hopefully Y&R does the some soon! Seems odd B&B can and they can’t yet!

Man, Steffy’s (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) still on B&B!? She was there when I first started watching (early 2009), think she’d only just started some months before that… And now fast forward 12 or 13 years!

I’ll start watching if they are. Mannequins are nothing compared to what that show dished up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am dying to see who the dad is, maybe Deacon, $Bill or even an old character who i can’t remember his name.

I watch it too Kushaa, sometimes the show can be very boring other times it is exciting! In the meantime I will be keeping an eye out when tomorrow’s episode drops in Australia.

3 Likes

Inside Bold will be shown from December 20 to 24 at 4.30pm daily, while regular episodes take a two week break.

1 Like

That’s a novel idea, rather than having them as reports inside Studio 10, although I’m sure they’ll still do teasers in Studio 10 that week.

Is Ten going to air classic episodes for a week while US is on hiatus?

Inside Bold

2 Likes

New episodes

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

35th Birthday

2 Likes

Let’s see if they also cover Neighbours 37th birthday next Friday on 18 March.

3 Likes

This week’s TV Week has a 8-page liftout on the soap’s 35th birthday, featuring Q&A with Katherine Kelly Lang and EP Bradley Bell.
10 has marked the week of April 4-8 as 35th anniversary week, with a special episode to air on Tuesday, April 5 at 4.30pm.

Looks like a paid promo from Channel 10. They must have so much cash to splash aroind.