The Biggest Loser: Transformed

Surely 300k is not sustainable even for weekdays at this point. Maybe they’ll burn it all off during easter non-ratings.

How awkward considering they are doing a live finale it will be interesting to see when and where that will show up.

It’s a shame that people aren’t watching it this year. It’s much better than previous year’s. Especially like the inclusion of nutrition in the show and no more alliances between the contestants this year.

4 Likes

maybe people are just over it. we have had so many seasons maybe it’s just a burnt out formula. is it the biggest flop of the year so far?

1 Like

When did this become MasterChef though? Why are the constants cooking?

Dr Rochford on TBL

I just found it dead boring when I watched the 1 episode I watched.

Is he no longer with Seven?

There’s been almost as many seasons of MKR and that’s still rating around a million. Guess people just prefer the drama of previous seasons.

But they only did what the majority of viewers on social media wanted in past seasons, which is to include more of the nutrition aspect and decrease the drama. Looks like you can’t please them either way. The comments on their Facebook are on the whole positive so it seems people are liking it, just not the people with ratings boxes.

1 Like

TBL is up to season 11 over 12 years while MKR is in season 8. Looking at food is more interesting than looking at fatties. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think it’s the fact that it’s on 10 I would guess a majority of people have given up on the channel thl is great this season I guess people have voted no more tbl

Well. that’s no excuse. I’m A Celeb did well and it was also on Ten.

2 Likes

Yes I agree to an extent I’m a celeb 2 seasons biggest loser 12 seasons really it’s had its day I think

Is it not because the show has “transformed” from being all about weight loss to being about healthy living? Part of that is knowing how to prepare healthy meals rather than being reliant on quick unhealthy options.

4 Likes

Hayden Quinn Stops By The Biggest Loser: Transformed.

Tonight At 7.30pm.

MasterChef Australia alumni Hayden Quinn stops by The Biggest Loser: Transformed to teach the contestants about cooking healthy, delicious meals on a budget, tonight at 7.30pm on TEN and WIN Network.

After becoming one of the country’s most-recognised cooks on season three of MasterChef Australia, Hayden is now a regular face on television, hosting popular cooking and travel shows all over the world.

An active beachgoer with a busy lifestyle, Hayden is all about quick food that is healthy, delicious and budget-friendly.

Tonight, Hayden shares some his favourite tips before putting the contestants’ new knowledge to the test in a cooking challenge.

In teams of two, the contestants must shop for, prepare and cook a feast for a family of five for under $25.

When Hayden is not in the kitchen, he keeps busy as co-owner of Sydney gym, Cube. On Thursday night, Hayden returns to The Biggest Loser: Transformed, as he and trainer Shannan Ponton put the blue team through a training session at Cube.

2 Likes

The Biggest Loser has been moved out of primetime to 1pm

For the replacement programs see

Hopefully they don’t censor Graham Norton in the earlier slot.

What’s going to happen with the live finale?