The Biggest Loser: Transformed

I think it’s the fact that it’s on 10 I would guess a majority of people have given up on the channel thl is great this season I guess people have voted no more tbl

Well. that’s no excuse. I’m A Celeb did well and it was also on Ten.

2 Likes

Yes I agree to an extent I’m a celeb 2 seasons biggest loser 12 seasons really it’s had its day I think

Is it not because the show has “transformed” from being all about weight loss to being about healthy living? Part of that is knowing how to prepare healthy meals rather than being reliant on quick unhealthy options.

4 Likes

Hayden Quinn Stops By The Biggest Loser: Transformed.

Tonight At 7.30pm.

MasterChef Australia alumni Hayden Quinn stops by The Biggest Loser: Transformed to teach the contestants about cooking healthy, delicious meals on a budget, tonight at 7.30pm on TEN and WIN Network.

After becoming one of the country’s most-recognised cooks on season three of MasterChef Australia, Hayden is now a regular face on television, hosting popular cooking and travel shows all over the world.

An active beachgoer with a busy lifestyle, Hayden is all about quick food that is healthy, delicious and budget-friendly.

Tonight, Hayden shares some his favourite tips before putting the contestants’ new knowledge to the test in a cooking challenge.

In teams of two, the contestants must shop for, prepare and cook a feast for a family of five for under $25.

When Hayden is not in the kitchen, he keeps busy as co-owner of Sydney gym, Cube. On Thursday night, Hayden returns to The Biggest Loser: Transformed, as he and trainer Shannan Ponton put the blue team through a training session at Cube.

2 Likes

The Biggest Loser has been moved out of primetime to 1pm

For the replacement programs see

Hopefully they don’t censor Graham Norton in the earlier slot.

What’s going to happen with the live finale?

They could just air it live on Tenplay then repeat in the daytime slot the next day.

Maybe they could put it on One or Eleven.

It might not be live.

1 Like

I’m surprised they cast a contestant with such an “interesting” youtube channel, though I can’t help but wonder if this is a potential bombshell revelation yet to come considering it’s still online.

And if isn’t written into the series… they’ve done a pretty shit job at screening the cast IMO.

Read the West Australian and noticed that Fiona Falkiner was axed from the show.

How could she be axed from a show that is no longer in production? Only ep left to film is the finale… unless they have decided to just not bother and save themselves the prize money?

1 Like

April Fools Day joke

1 Like

I’m gobsmacked that they are just moving it to daytime TV. The show has 350kish viewers so at the very least it could have gone at like 10 or 10.30pm and could help later night shares or even put it in the same timeslot on One or 11. Even if it pulled 150-200k on digital it would improve Ten’s shares overall.

I can’t watch the videos as I’m at work but it looks like he’s purposely doing challenges to put on weight? If that’s the case agree that it was a poor casting decision.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much. A significant proportion of his videos are fast food eating challenges or talking about putting on weight. I don’t think he ever explicitly says that hes doing it on purpose but over time you can see it happening, not to mention the comments are all encouraging him to do so… (get a kind of a fetish vibe from them)

I was just surprised that regardless of what his past intentions were that they may not have found the channel (even though a youtube search for the guys name brings it up as the first result) or if they did, they haven’t asked him to take it down prior a national TV appearance… thus why I was kind of skeptical if maybe it’s a plot device down the track.

1 Like

The brand is tainted and Ten want rid of it with as little negative publicity as possible. Eleven has built a very successful weeknight schedule around Neighbours/Malcolm/How I Met Your Mother/Simpsons which wins the multichannel demo shares most nights. Why would they risk alienating that audience just to burn off Loser in primetime?

1 Like

What about on One?

3 Likes

It would be perfect for One though.

1 Like