The Bachelorette

Brooke was at Flemington Racecourse this afternoon for Oaks Day.

That looks to be the Paramount+ logo (or at least the mountain part) in first second or so of footage in this clip, a bit of subliminal product intergration.

1 Like

Definitely the Paramount Plus logo. Looks exactly the same. Wouldn’t be surprised if Brooke’s dream date was the “Paramount Plus Winter Wonderland” and the service was namedropped every 15 seconds.

Brooke and her date Millie painted the blue Paramount logo on the back wall of soundstage in tonight’s episode.

They also watched classic movies like Grease which are now available on Paramount+. No namedropping of the Paramount brand though.

Brooke was in the Nova 100 studio this morning talking to Chrissie, Sam and Browny. She said that we were halfway through this season so there are six more episodes to go including tonight. She also said she had to kiss Jamie-Lee for five minutes, twice, in order to prove the Guinness World Record attempt for longest onscreen kiss (as shown on last Thursday’s episode) was done properly.

1 Like

And yet this season of the show isn’t on Paramount+

That’s very cheesy painting a logo, no one on a normal date would ever do that.

I did like the Mardi Gras theme to last night’s. I especially loved that they came dressed like that to the cocktail party and rose ceremony.

This season has been okay but I think they have just lost a lot of the core audience with this Bisexual angle, the season feels more niche. The format has become stale too. I think next year they should just do a Bachelor season and if they do another consider a variation like Bachelor in Paradise or even Bachelor Pad or one of the other variations that the US has done.

Three episodes this week to make up for the World Cup qualifier pre-emption: episode 8 on Wednesday, and episode 9 and 10 on Thursday (episode 10 is Hometown Week).

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/articles/konrad-bien-stephens-confirms-hes-head-over-heels-for-abbie-chatfield/tpa211118ieahf

Konrad confirmed he has found love with a very familiar face, Abbie Chatfield.

After photos of the two sharing a kiss hit the internet, speculation ran wild with sleuths doing their best detective work to find out if the pair were secretly dating.

Konrad was also rumoured to be the next in line as Bachelor, as well as accounts that production had been ‘livid’ with him after the photos were circulated.

“Obviously what I did was a silly thing but no one has ‘come down hard’ on me, they’re all beautiful people, I haven’t got a bad word to say about production so I don’t know where that’s come from,” Konrad admitted.

Abbie Chatfield makes her guest appearance on the finale tonight, along with another of Brooke’s friends Amy. Abbie and Amy will separately grill Darvid, then Jamie-Lee, before Brooke embarks on separate dates with the finalists.

Brooke’s Wish Comes True With Persian Prince Darvid.

After a number of stunning single dates, group dates and rose ceremonies, Brooke Blurton declared her love for her ‘Persian Prince’ Darvid on tonight’s heartfelt finale of The Bachelorette Australia.

Capturing Brooke’s heart from their very first meeting, Darvid wooed her from his ride on mower and bestowed a lamp containing three wishes. The first was him appearing to steal her heart, the second wish saw Brooke give Darvid the first impression rose and first single date, and Brooke’s third and final wish came true when Darvid declared his love for her, and she was able to reciprocate it in return. Wishes really do come true!

Sharing two special dates with her final chosen two, Brooke swept Jamie-Lee away in a helicopter for a romantic sight seeing tour. Once on land, they took off on bikes before settling in for champagne to celebrate their connection. After a bumpy middle to their journey, Jamie-Lee knew she had done all she could to secure Brooke’s heart.

Brooke’s date with Darvid was nothing short of sexy. Arriving at a private yoga class lead by tantric yogi Jelena, the pair did their best to keep the experience PG, but the chemistry was undeniable. And when Darvid admitted to Brooke he loved her, she knew she loved him too.

But preparing to break someone’s heart isn’t easy. Brooke did her best to be honest with Jamie-Lee, admitting that she was searching for her love story, however it wasn’t to be theirs. Speechless, Jamie-Lee comforted Brooke before saying she was happy for her.

Excited to tell Darvid she was utterly in love with him, Brooke’s emotions got the better of her before she was able to express how she was feeling.

Brooke said: “Darvid, from the moment I met you, I felt a lot of feelings. I felt calm, I felt trusting, I felt an instant connection and chemistry that I’ve never ever felt with anyone before. Darvid, I don’t know how to say this. You came in here and granted me three wishes, and I still have one left. Darvid, will you make me the happiest girl
” before bursting into tears.

Ecstatic, Darvid replied: “I genuinely have known from the first moment I met you it was going to be the start of something special. I’ve completely fallen in love with you as you know. I want you to always feel loved and I want you to always feel supported.”

In a fairy tale ending, the pair exchanged promise rings and sealed their love with a kiss. The end.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/1463812280542326784?s=20

2 Likes
1 Like

In the past seasons of The Bachelor/ette, the producers relied on clever editing to tease viewers on which finalist would arrive first at the final setting, which would indicate he or she would be eliminated. Not so tonight. When Jamie-Lee arrived first to see Brooke, it was straight editing, no tricks at all.

I think Jamie-Lee dropped the ball when she had a one-on-one with Brooke’s friend Amy. When Amy asked Jamie-Lee if the latter knew what Indigenous land she lived on and what mob Brooke belonged to, Jamie-Lee couldn’t answer, which had Amy concerned because Jamie-Lee had been friends with Brooke for the past three years.
Jamie-Lee did graciously congratulate Brooke on finding her love with Darvid (see below).

The ending was nearly spoiled when Brooke was allegedly spotted at Darvid’s home on Gold Coast earlier this month.

After the finale aired, Brooke confirmed that she is still together with Darvid.

Could Brooke be any more pathetic?

Could any of those attention seeking idiots be more pathetic?

Abbie has apologised to Brooke via a lengthy Instagram post.

Seriously? Why is this being posted as news?

1 Like

It shows Darvid’s dedication to his relationship with Brooke who currently lives in Melbourne. During hometowns Brooke was asked by Darvid’s family if she was willing to move to Brisbane given Darvid had a landscaping business there.

EDIT: spelling