The Bachelorette

Extended Look The Bachelorette Australia

Premieres Wednesday 20 October At 7.30pm

Premiering on Wednesday, October 20 at 7.30pm, it’s the season that redefines The Bachelorette Australia and brings a whole new set of tensions into play.

Get ready to open your heart as Brooke finds her one true person.

Darvid Really Mows How To Make An Impression.

The Bachelorette Australia. Premieres Wednesday 20 October At 7.30pm. Only On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

We all know the story of Aladdin and his lamp, now meet Darvid, a Persian Prince who really knows how to make an entrance.

First impressions light the spark but is he everything Brooke has ever wished for?

With a mansion full of contenders, only time will tell if others cut his grass to steal Brooke’s heart.

1 Like

Brooke will have both men and women vying for her heart on the show, something Angie wish she’d had during her season as the Bachelorette.

“I wish I knew that was an option because I’m pansexual,” she reveals.

“I feel like I got stitched up with a bunch of deeply average blokes. Just kidding!”

As for her advice to Brooke going into the experience, Angie urges the new Bachelorette not to get too caught up in the serious stuff.

Will Jamie-Lee Get Her Second Chance With Brooke?

The Bachelorette Australia

Premieres Wednesday 20 October At 7.30pm

Get ready for a blast from the past.

A familiar face is about to rock the red carpet to answer the age-old question, could we be more than friends?

After forming a close connection with Brooke on the Honey Badger’s season of The Bachelor Australia, Jamie-Lee is back to win over Brooke’s heart.

But will Jamie-Lee find a way out of the friendzone?

1 Like

I find it a bit odd they are bringing back contestants. Its not Bachelor in Paradise.

1 Like

The show has jumped the shark and the promo gives you an MKR vibe when it was seriously going down hill, with contrived drama taking over the show.

1 Like

After The Bachelor also bombing this season they should give the franchise a rest and maybe go for some new formats around the world.

2 Likes

First Dates might be a potential replacement for The Bachelor and/or Bachelorette next year?

In any case, I hope all networks will start to cut back on the dating/relationship/wedding genre soon.

You’d hope it was post 8:30 content seeing as they need more depth in the schedule.z

1 Like

The First Dates format as it stands doesn’t allow for it to be stripped. Unless they can work out some way to do it I doubt that it’ll replace The Bachelor.

Does it need to be stripped? Couldn’t they just air it twice a week? It’s not like the bachelor is stripped.

I still don’t think they need to rest the format. I think it was just a bad casting decision this year and I still think it’s a show that can bounce back.

Sorry I should have been clearer. I use the word stripped when shows air more than once a week in a row. Sorry. I should find another word.

The major complaint regarding this year’s Bachelor was the lack of anything new in the format; everything was so predictable, from the bitchy contestant to the format of the dates. This season of the Bachelorette can be accused of being like any other season.

There is no reason they can’t air first dates on multiple nights either.

1 Like

Holly’s Romantic Red Carpet Arrival.

The Bachelorette Australia. Premieres Wednesday 20 October At 7.30pm.

Sequins are shaking and sparks are flying when 27-year-old Dancer, Holly hits red carpet.

Coming in red hot, Holly steals the very first dance of the season.

1 Like

Carpenter Konrad Nails His First Impression.

The Bachelorette Australia. Premieres Wednesday, 20 October At 7.30pm. Only On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

Carpenter Konrad leaves Brooke speechless when he nails his red-carpet arrival.

Strong, handsome and charismatic, Konrad has all the tools to build a future with Brooke.

Will this tradie steal Brooke’s heart?

According to Brooke’s interview with the latest issue of Who magazine, the format for the new season is still the same, but one of her requests was for the guys and girls to live separately, to give the girls more privacy.

Brooke’s Cocktail Party Kiss.

Premieres Wednesday, 20 October At 7.30pm.

Not only are we saying goodbye to the unspoken rule of “no kissing at the cocktail party”, we’re also turning it up a notch, when The Bachelorette Australia premieres on Wednesday, 20 October at 7.30pm on 10.

In another first for this history-making season, one single will be bold enough to kiss Brooke on the very first night!

Sending shockwaves - and tongues wagging - through the cocktail party, our leading lady was left blushing.

1 Like

Who Will Win Brooke’s Heart?

The Bachelorette Australia Cast Announced.

Brooke Blurton is ready to take charge of her love story, when the history making new season of The Bachelorette Australia, premieres this Wednesday, 20 October at 7.30pm.

Looking for her perfect person with shared values and compassion for others, Brooke believes that true love is about making a soul connection.

Hoping to form that connection and take a chance at love with Brooke, are 16 intelligent, funny and impressive men and women.

Hailing from New South Wales is Photographer, Beau; Vet Receptionist, Emily; Marketing Administrator, Holly; Psychology Student, Jamie-Lee; Carpenter, Johann; Sports Mentor, Kurt; Plumber, Ryan; Podiatrist, Steve and Youth Worker, Taje.

Passionate carpenter Johann thinks he might be the ultimate catch for Brooke, as they are “both super active and share a sense of adventure”. But will it be his professional martial arts experience, that will help in the fight for Brooke’s heart?

Representing Victoria is Charity Officer, Bec, Carpenter, Konrad and Filmmaker, Ritu.

Career-focussed Ritu is hoping her similarities with Brooke translate to matters of the heart, and thinks her “genuine conversations, wellbeing support, trust and intimacy” will be a love match for Brooke. Will Ritu and Brooke be on the same page when it comes to love?

From the sunny shores of Queensland, comes Psychologist, Carissa, Landscaper, Darvid and Metal Fabricator, Matt.

Brooke’s got a little competition when it comes to friendly and hardworking Matt, who could potentially love his dog more than her. But he assures us, “only at first”.

And from South Australia is Software Sales Executive, Jess.

Jess doesn’t mind breaking the rules… so long as no one gets hurt. On why she’s single, Jess said: “I know my worth, who I am as a person and what I have to offer. Choosing a partner, your forever person, should not be something that is rushed or taken lightly.”

The Bachelorette Australia premieres in just three days. Settle in for a season like no other.

1 Like

Interesting that there is no contestant from Brooke’s home state of WA.

They probably couldn’t get out of the state.

1 Like