The Bachelorette

Tonight (October 28) is an extended episode as four intruders come into the mansion, while another four contestants leave at the rose ceremony.
The four intruders are Luca, Millie, Jess and Will.

Is anyone actually watching this crap?

Ratings suggest no, not on linear at least.

1 Like

I watch every episode while having dinner.

Right at the start of this week’s episode of Cocktails and Roses podcast, Osher congratulated Alisha on her engagement to Glenn, which took place in Perth two weeks ago. Osher and Alisha spent more than five minutes talking about the engagement before going to what happened on week two of The Bachelorette, including the entrance of the four intruders.
I reckon each episode of the podcast is recorded about two weeks before it is posted online, and Alisha is given early access to the completed episodes of The Bachelorette so she can prepare notes for discussion with Osher.

I have been watching on catch-up and I have enjoyed it so far.

1 Like

Same old comments from Rob in that article, it’s tiresome.

2 Likes

I haven’t read the article but have they quoted any Voz data that shows the total tv audience? Did they quote any demos? 10 aren’t interested in total people overnight ratings.

The article only quoted overnight ratings, and didn’t mention the VOZ numbers. It added that data provided by 10 also state that this season is the top of its timeslot in Perth for 16 to 39-year-olds, and 25 to 54-year-olds.

1 Like

I’m getting quite tired of Rob’s anti-ten agenda. Just listening to his podcast, you can tell he just does not like the network.

It’s a shame because it’s really turnt me off TV Blackbox.

2 Likes

Brooke was at Flemington Racecourse this afternoon for Oaks Day.

That looks to be the Paramount+ logo (or at least the mountain part) in first second or so of footage in this clip, a bit of subliminal product intergration.

1 Like

Definitely the Paramount Plus logo. Looks exactly the same. Wouldn’t be surprised if Brooke’s dream date was the “Paramount Plus Winter Wonderland” and the service was namedropped every 15 seconds.

Brooke and her date Millie painted the blue Paramount logo on the back wall of soundstage in tonight’s episode.

They also watched classic movies like Grease which are now available on Paramount+. No namedropping of the Paramount brand though.

Brooke was in the Nova 100 studio this morning talking to Chrissie, Sam and Browny. She said that we were halfway through this season so there are six more episodes to go including tonight. She also said she had to kiss Jamie-Lee for five minutes, twice, in order to prove the Guinness World Record attempt for longest onscreen kiss (as shown on last Thursday’s episode) was done properly.

1 Like

And yet this season of the show isn’t on Paramount+…

That’s very cheesy painting a logo, no one on a normal date would ever do that.

I did like the Mardi Gras theme to last night’s. I especially loved that they came dressed like that to the cocktail party and rose ceremony.

This season has been okay but I think they have just lost a lot of the core audience with this Bisexual angle, the season feels more niche. The format has become stale too. I think next year they should just do a Bachelor season and if they do another consider a variation like Bachelor in Paradise or even Bachelor Pad or one of the other variations that the US has done.

Three episodes this week to make up for the World Cup qualifier pre-emption: episode 8 on Wednesday, and episode 9 and 10 on Thursday (episode 10 is Hometown Week).