The Bachelor Australia

Three bachelors and three engagement rings.

:yawning_face: When is it over?

Lipstick on a pig.

The setting looks quite cool, interesting.

1 Like

it looks like they are being held hostage

The former Bachelor mansion is available to rent at $20,000 per week.

As well, The Love Island villa is for sale.

As Richard Wilkins said “I hope they’ve cleaned them up”.

2 Likes

Looks like the new season won’t be shown until next year. The cast members including the three bachelors are now able to use their social media accounts again, with strict guidelines.

1 Like

Damn they will have to put off their onlyfans plans till next year.

2 Likes

Could air in February, But Married at First Sight could crush it unless 10 Simulcast across their Channels.

How does a simulcast help? If anything, surely that lessens 10s share. Have never understood this strategy. Just because someone watches NCIS repeat on a multi channel does not mean they would watch that channel if it was showing a reality show. They would watch a different network. If someone wants to watch, they will
Watch

1 Like

The next season of The Bachelor premieres on Monday, January 2, 2023. The new date was announced by Osher at 10’s upfronts this afternoon. Osher also said there would be a proposal.

Now scheduled to start 9 January according to this afternoon’s promo that aired straight after the cup.

I wonder why the season premiere has been pushed back by one week?

It’s Love Times Three.

The Bachelors Australia. Premieres Monday, 9 January On 10 And 10 Play.

This summer be ready to witness a new era of love and romance when The Bachelors Australia premieres on Monday, 9 January 2023.

With the glitzy backdrop of the Gold Coast, there will be an exciting world first with triple the bachelors, triple the romance and triple the engagement rings.

And, of course some great drama.

As the temperature heats up this January, so too will the Bachelors’ journey for true love.

Join Bachelors Felix, Jed and Thomas as they begin their quest for their happily ever after in The Bachelors Australia .

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1587299483997675520?s=20&t=PbO9_G4xlF2kJdS8HrlbFg

Honestly can’t see this firing for 10 at all, the format is tired and can’t see any of the changes attracting audiences off the back of a few misses so far.

5 Likes

I am surprised this is going to air at all with one of the contestants having leaked facebook comments making fun of rape leaked.

I hadn’t heard that. Certainly hasn’t made mainstream news.

1 Like

It did back in May of this year.

I wouldn’t be surprised if most are holding onto parts of the story to release when the show goes to air.