Love Island Australia

In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. I really liked Tina and Mitch.

This morning Lexy posted on Instagram that her and Chris from the recent season are dating. So they seem to be the only couple from the show still together (well they paired post show).

Love Island Australia 2022 - Season 4

Love Island Australia will be back for 2022 and we’re now on the lookout for singles from across the country to take part.

The hottest singles from Down Under will couple-up or crack-on in the fourth season of Love Island Australia to be filmed in Mallorca, Spain later this year.

The host with the most, Sophie Monk, will return to steer the new cast of sexy singles towards finding their perfect match while soaking up the Mediterranean sun and having the time of their lives.

Sophie Monk said: “I’m so excited to be back as host of Love Island Australia , and with overseas holidays finally coming into view I can’t wait to return to beautiful Mallorca to see what’s in store for our brand-new Islanders.”

Casting is now open for hopeful singles to have a shot at finding “the one” in the luxurious Love Island Spanish villa. You can apply via 9Now.

The new season of the world-renowned reality TV show promises to deliver another picture-perfect setting with all the romantic twists and turns that keep the fans tuning in for more.

Love Island Australia is produced by ITV Studios Australia for the 9Network.

3 Likes

Love Island Australia is back for season four

The hottest singles from Down Under will couple-up or crack-on in the fourth season of Love Island Australia to be filmed in Mallorca, Spain later this year.

The host with the most, Sophie Monk, will return to steer the new cast of sexy singles towards finding their perfect match while soaking up the Mediterranean sun and having the time of their lives.

Sophie Monk said: “I’m so excited to be back as host of Love Island Australia, and with overseas holidays finally coming into view I can’t wait to return to beautiful Mallorca to see what’s in store for our brand-new Islanders.”

Casting is now open for hopeful singles to have a shot at finding “the one” in the luxurious Love Island Spanish villa. You can apply via 9Now.

The new season of the world-renowned reality TV show promises to deliver another picture-perfect setting with all the romantic twists and turns that keep the fans tuning in for more.

Love Island Australia is produced by ITV Studios Australia for the 9Network.

The Love Island Australia villa appeared on Today’s property watch this morning.

I don’t see a FTA audience for this after the BVOD airing personally.

It’s overnight audiences aren’t fantastic and it won’t last long I reckon before being pulled or pushed to a later timeslot.

1 Like

Love Island

Prepare to dive in and fall in love with a sizzling-hot new group of singles on the fourth season of Love Island Australia, to be filmed in a new villa on the program’s return to the beautiful island of Mallorca in Spain. Aussie sweetheart and Love Island’s own Cupid, Sophie Monk, is back as host, alongside the narrator, Irish presenter Eoghan McDermott. Once again the Islanders must couple up and stay together to secure their place in the villa or risk being dumped and sent packing, all while surviving the temptations of sexy new bombshells arriving. They must also win over the hearts of the viewers who will ultimately decide their fate and the winning couple. It will be a blistering summer of love with more hilarious challenges, dates, drama and romance than ever. The past three seasons of Love Island Australia have been a big hit.

In 2021, total average BVOD viewing on 9Now drove a 104% uplift on overnight audience.

More success is in store for Season 4. Love Island Australia is produced by ITV Studios Australia for the 9Network.

Coming in October.

1 Like

Is it going up against The Real Love Boat?

Its dropping on 9Now first. Who knows when it will be scheduled on TV.

It will be interesting to see if it airs on FTA too or they make it a 9Now exclusive (which seems possible based on that promo). Seems like the entire season has already been filmed (or will be by the time it airs).

How will that work when the show is heavily based around public voting and involvement?

The last season only had very limited public input. It started airing close to filming but then because it only aired 4 days a week they got a fair bit ahead by the end.

3 Likes

Love Island Australia set to sizzle for its hottest season yet

Premiering Monday, October 31 at 6.00pm on 9Now. New episodes from Monday to Thursday. Meet the Islanders for Season 4. Watch the promo here.

Prepare to fall in love with the nation’s sizzling hot singles when Love Island Australia returns for another season premiering on Monday, October 31 at 6.00pm exclusive to 9Now, with new episodes dropping nightly from Monday to Thursday, and also available later each evening on 9Go!

Aussie sweetheart Sophie Monk is back as host and Love Island’s own Cupid, alongside the narrator, Irish presenter Eoghan McDermott for this world-renowned reality TV show.

Sophie Monk said: “I can’t wait for everyone to meet this amazing new cast. The twists and turns this year are on another level, outrageous but in a good way. I love being back in Mallorca, it just feels like Love Island for me. It’s going to be an amazing series that no one will be able to keep their eyes off”.

Returning to the beautiful island of Mallorca, where our Islanders are hoping to find ‘the one’, they must couple up and stay together to secure their place in the villa or risk being dumped and sent away, all while surviving the temptations of sexy new bombshells arriving. They must also win over the viewers who will ultimately decide their fate and the winning couple.

At the end of the series, the winning couple, as voted by the public, are handed a pot of $50,000 to start their new lives together, but there’s a very big catch: one partner gets the whole say in either sharing the money 50/50, or walking away with the lot.

This year’s cast is one you’ll fall head over heels for with their seriously good looks and abs-olutely phenomenal bodies, but more importantly, some massive surprises in store!

Strap yourselves in as it will be a blistering summer of love with more hilarious challenges, dates, drama and romance than ever before.

Get ready Australia – it’s time to meet the hot new cast of Love Island Australia Season 4

How do 9 always manage to make their artwork look so tacky? Less is more.

I wonder what time on 9Go. Would probably prefer to just record it there and fast forward the episodes on the weekend.

1 Like