The Bachelor Australia

Well, NewsComAu is only a step above the sewer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Even though 10 revealed Matt Agnew as The Bachelor officially this morning, an article is already inside The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald today. I reckon 10 provided Matt’s biography to the reporter as the basis of her article, but had it embargoed until midnight.

That’s common practice. It happens a lot with media releases.

Also, Ten posted the info on Ten Daily late last night.

This week’s Woman’s Day already has photos from the set, so filming must have begun at the same week Matt was announced as the new bachelor.

Part of

That’s a very early promo

Matty J proposed to Laura Byrne during their holiday in Fiji and she said yes.

2 Likes

Not as good as previous seasons.

1 Like

Full promo has just dropped this morning.

1 Like

Real Love Makes An Impact.

The Bachelor Australia. Coming Soon.

Grab your popcorn and put your calls on hold as real romance makes its return to television in the highly anticipated new season of The Bachelor Australia.

Being an astrophysicist, it’s only natural that this year’s main man, Matt Agnew, is searching for a love that’s out of this world.

Living his boyhood dream and nailing a three point superhero landing, Matt’s meteor is landing him right where he wants to be – finding the one.

“I’m really hoping to fall in love. It’s the best feeling in the world! I’m at a stage in my life where I’m established in my career, I own my own home and finding someone to share my life with would make it the trifecta.”

Ready for that special someone, Matt’s after the type of love that hits you like a thunderbolt, but doesn’t fizzle out. Sparks are important, but he’s also looking for a genuine woman who enjoys having a laugh, doesn’t take herself too seriously and has a real passion for life.

On finding his forever girl on national television Matt said: “It may be an unorthodox way to meet someone, but I think it’ll be a sensational experience and make for a cracking ‘how we met’ story!”

For a look at a love that’ll hit you hard in the heart

I think that it’s a great promo. It is also vey refreshing that they have gone with someone new but at the same time I’m not sure that will draw in as many viewers.

1 Like

Good promo. I think the new season will air on the same week as Australian Survivor.

I don’t agree I don’t think the promo is that great. He on the other hand is fine. Maybe one of the hottest bachelors.

I agree, it is a great promo, highlights what he does, ties in a little with the superhero trend at the moment, and all his promo pictures he has been really good looking but here he is really hot.

Really? Of is that you just being cynical about everything these days? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha I can’t help it if I am just not a huge fan of it. I just remember the promos from previous years. Especially those of the bachelorette - Sophie’s and Ally’s were fantastic. This one just seems a little blah to me.

I think it’s as good as the Sophie promo was. But as far as the shows go, I’d never watch that rubbish, no matter how good the promo is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 have some catchy billboards in Brisbane at the moment “Check out our new Bachelor”.