The 1% Club

Probably not a bad idea to potentially expose the show to some new viewers perhaps.

Watched again tonight. Liking the show more and more. Host is getting better. And I quite like the interactions with the contestants.

2 Likes

How many more episodes?

2 Likes

Saw on Facebook that Seven are looking for applicants for Season 2.

5 Likes

Watching the latest episode on 7Plus and thought this contestant looked familiar. Then he said his name was Toad and a dairy farmer. He participated in and Won Season 6 of House Rules

6 Likes

There were several posts on Toad and Mandy’s Instagram as well.

It will start filming in Sydney this August.

1 Like

During tonight’s show, the “15% question” was asked, and four possible answers were shown on screen. But option 4 was obscured by the Million Dollar Island watermark, and we couldn’t see the answer at home. So annoying.

Enough with the huge annoying watermarks! We get that the show is coming soon!!

Edit: see the screenshot below

8 Likes

2 Likes

This was so annoying! Not clever 7 - only makes me make sure I avoid Million Dollar Island!

2 Likes

Was last night’s episode the last one this year?

1 Like

No sign of the show in Seven’s schedule. Wednesday in 2 weeks is Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Promo for new episodes aired tonight during The Voice grand final.

As posted elsewhere, it will be a mixture of remaining episodes from season 1 and new episodes of season 2.

2 Likes

The 1% Club - starts next Sunday 7.00pm

1 Like

Brave move, up against the final weeks of The Block including the auction finale.

3 Likes

Where in Sydney did they move production to for the second season?

In Perth it’s on at 8.30 ,due to Perth’s Telethon.

2 Likes

Disney Studios at Moore Park, I think.

2 Likes

Where was the first season shot?

Docklands Studio in Melbourne

1 Like

The 1% Club is back

“Think on your feet while sitting on your a*se”

Get ready Australia, 2023’s #1 new entertainment show, The 1% Club, returns 7pm Sunday, 22 October on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Hosted by uproarious comedian Jim Jefferies, The 1% Club is back to deliver more laughs and d’oh moments that separate the brilliant from the boneheads.

In this hilarious quiz show, 100 everyday Aussies of all ages and backgrounds play for their chance at $100,000 and the opportunity to join the elite ranks of the 1%.

Unlike most quizzes, they don’t need to be rocket scientists, general knowledge isn’t what players need to excel. This game is all about logic and common sense.

Play along at home to see if you are smarter than 99% of the population and can make it to the 1% question: something only brainiacs can crack.

The 1% Club is produced by BBC Studios Australia and New Zealand from a format created by Magnum Media and distributed by BBC Studios.

1 Like