Thank God You’re Here (2023)

No. The episodes were always prerecorded.

2 Likes

On the money; Celia Pacquola.

Could Ed Kavalee host it to keep that connection to the original?

3 Likes

Oooh, I didn’t think of that. That is a good idea actually. Ed hosting this would be nice

1 Like

Perhaps Daniel Doody or Narelda Jacobs as host?

LOL no way. They’re not comedians.

7 Likes

It’s Celia. The article confirms it.

4 Likes

I didn’t recognise Shane Bourne … i was watching Fisk on the ABCIview a few weeks ago and kept thinking that voice sounds familiar who is that guy . Looked at the credits… didn’t even recognise Shane after 14 ?years ?

Can’t wait to watch this … I wonder if it will be a one off season like how they brought back All Aussie Adventures.

Am pleased it is not on 7 . I hope some of the Mad as Hell cast are utilised . I wonder if some of the original actors from years ago will return .

I’ve heard that Utopia is being rebooted too?

1 Like

From Working Dog

5 Likes

Would love TGYH on Sunday nights, but I can see them just putting it in HYBPA or The Cheap Seats’s slot whilst they are resting.

Do you think Rebel Wilson will come back for a bit of nostalgia?

Once those shows start in a few weeks they’ll run until the end of the year so unless it’s ready to go now it won’t be going there.

Id say it’ll more likely be a Wednesday or Thursday at 7:30 with Shark Tank on the other 7:30 night.

I hope not. She wasn’t funny back then. And she hasn’t appeared on Australian telly for some years. She didn’t appear on the Pizza reboots either - her launching pad.

no

2 Likes

I hope they do some good set-ups, that car accident one was brilliant

Not me looking too far into it :eyes:. Because they could just be fans and it could mean absolutely nothing.

But Ed Kavalee, Troy Kinne, Michelle Lim Davidson and other comedians are following the new Instagram page.

2 Likes

Happy it is back on its original network

Not a reboot, but another series.

3 Likes

Maybe Your Gen reboot 2.0 is coming back next :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not trying to go too off topic but I feel like Ten could pull off a revived Your Gen better than Nine did if Shaun could host it … assuming Nine no longer had rights to it.