Test Cards and Other Internal Content

Up until about 2014 yes when the 24/7 TCN network clean feed (X-Bar) was available. The last affiliate to use it was EM-TV Port Moresby.

2 Likes

On one transponder they even had feeds from separate cameras during the Today OB broadcast on Friday.

1 Like

See below of what I was picking up and you can see what I was getting during the commercial breaks

2 Likes

From HYBPA?

3 Likes

Already posted last week.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted or not

3 Likes

It has, in the Queen Funeral coverage thread. It was on-air for several minutes. Although not surprised no-one rolled a break to cover it or switched to a crash slide if one exists at the current playout centre or the Seven control room this feed was likely being downstreamed through with the News bug and strap still present, who knows?

1 Like

Yeah that’s where I quoted it from :roll_eyes:. I meant on this thread.

1 Like

Middle of the night I doubt they were paying attention. Not the best look though. Although the news stuff on top makes me think it was being played from the news control room, not playout.

Yes, it was posted here.

1 Like

Cool. Was posted in both threads.

2 Likes

Come up on my scan around the Satellites this morning

This one in Optus D1

3 Likes

Are the feeds on D1 using DVB-S2X?

1 Like

Nah from what I can tell it is on S2 as both my V7 Pro and V8X can decode it, and only my v8x does S2X

2 Likes

Another one off Optus D2 this afternoon while the Boxing was on a break.

3 Likes

STS-9?

Not sure mate but that’s what the callsign seems to be when they do boxing I have found

1 Like

Sydney Teleport

5 Likes

As mentioned in the Perth Telethon area, these were broadcast during tonight’s telecast.

4 Likes

Not sure if this one has been posted before

Off Intelsat19 tonight

2 Likes