Test Cards and Other Internal Content

Seen for several minutes last night.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Parliament House - setting up for memorial service.

2 Likes

During 10 News technical difficulties tonight.

6 Likes

First time posted to this thread but was playing around with my Satellite Receiver tonight with it tuned to Intelsat19 so I can watch the NRL Grand Final CH 9 Clean feed

And come across these on a ODS channel.

15 Likes

Another one from Intelsat19 from after the NRL Grand Final finished right before they turnt off the link.

8 Likes

Couple more from Intelsat19 this morning while tuning around

This one I had muted cause the 1kHz Tone was annoying my other half lol :joy:

9 Likes

No way can you do that?

You can get a clean feed of Nine via satellite?! Damn

2 Likes

Up until about 2014 yes when the 24/7 TCN network clean feed (X-Bar) was available. The last affiliate to use it was EM-TV Port Moresby.

2 Likes

On one transponder they even had feeds from separate cameras during the Today OB broadcast on Friday.

1 Like

See below of what I was picking up and you can see what I was getting during the commercial breaks

2 Likes

From HYBPA?

3 Likes

Already posted last week.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted or not

3 Likes

It has, in the Queen Funeral coverage thread. It was on-air for several minutes. Although not surprised no-one rolled a break to cover it or switched to a crash slide if one exists at the current playout centre or the Seven control room this feed was likely being downstreamed through with the News bug and strap still present, who knows?

1 Like

Yeah that’s where I quoted it from :roll_eyes:. I meant on this thread.

1 Like

Middle of the night I doubt they were paying attention. Not the best look though. Although the news stuff on top makes me think it was being played from the news control room, not playout.

Yes, it was posted here.

1 Like

Cool. Was posted in both threads.

2 Likes