Ten Pilot Week 2018

The only part we ever showed was the prank Sarah did in parramatta where she convinced members of the public to pretend to be the pm for a live cross to the us.

7 Likes
1 Like

Was just searching for it, thanks!!

Edit: Bloody hilarious, Scott Tweedie is amazing and would love to see the entire pilot :joy:

2 Likes

What a logo!

3 Likes

Feel free to make a new thread but trial by Kyle has begun filming. Looks like Justin Lacko will be a guest on an episode.

Kinne Tonight also underway

According to Peter Ford, Trial by Kyle recording was unable to proceed today

Beau Ryan wasn’t available at short notice to fill-in?

2 Likes

The Sydney media’s obsession with this woman and constantly trying to make her famous. Not gonna happen. Let it go.

15 Likes

Case in point, I don’t think anyone who lives outside of Sydney even knows who she is.

More evidence of how extremely Sydney centric our FTA networks are…

3 Likes

Even as a Sydneysider, I don’t really know (or even care TBH) who Roxy Jacenko is.

2 Likes

Yuck!

This sort of stuff however is perfect fodder for 10 Peach as first run content.

5 Likes

Agreed. Same goes for Trial By Kyle.

4 Likes

I don’t know much about her, either. And, I also could care less.
Mind you, the Melbourne media somehow made Eddie McGuire a media personality. And the rest of the country is still scratching its head.

5 Likes

Jacenko might work as one of the Real Housewives of Sydney, but not a show just about her, the ex-con husband and the kids.

A highlight of the new Jacenko show on Ten might be the Sydney City Council parking rangers regularly giving her car a $263 fine for parking in a No Stopping zone outside her office. Husband Oliver Curtis also parks in the No Stopping zone. The council told the SMH that:

Legal expert Kyle Sandilands might be able to assist her in court?

Do we need a separate thread for Pilot Week 2019, or just change the title?

1 Like

And it looks like we saw all the good bits of Kinne Tonight in the promos. Shame

5 posts were split to a new topic: TV show ideas