Ten Pilot Week 2018

Uh oh. You’ll never hear the end of that.

3 Likes

wrong choice of words about gogglebox my freind

if its crap why does it rate well??? and why is there a fb group for it ??? answer me that ???

It’s all subjective. What you like might not be other people’s cup of tea.

2 Likes

Come at me brah! :joy::joy::joy:

I believe them to be right. :joy:

Because people are idiots. :joy::joy::joy:

Exactly. I’m expressing my opinion that it is crap and that I should get a show during 2019 pilot week. If I could make love to myself I would. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh I’m not a fan. It’s one of those shows that has a strangely loyal following here (The Bachelor/ette/in Paradise coming a close second) - as evidenced in the very next post after mine :joy:

But don’t you already do that now?

1 Like

I would’ve liked to seen that Disgrace! show get picked up for a full series.

And here’s the title you can use since it didn’t get picked up!

daily edition, studio 10 maxim tv etc etc

2 Likes

Usually involving strange people being loyal followers. :stuck_out_tongue:

What I do in my apartment has nothing to do with MediaSpy. :wink:

Merge it with the other over in the 7Food Network thread that apparently I’m the star of.

3 Likes

According to Mumbrella:

The remaining uncommissioned Pilot Week programs are Drunk History, Disgrace, Skit Happens and Dave, with Ten hinting one could get across the line before the end of this year.

1 Like

Drunk History please.

Dave would make a great pairing with How To Stay Married if that gets a S2 pickup next year!

3 Likes

Just commission them all what are they waiting for? They don’t have anything else.

2 Likes

Wonder if any 7 or 9 are interested in the leftovers?

Drunk History would be a nice companion to Hamish & Andys new program

But Nine rested True Story with Hamish and Andy, so why would they want to start up such a similar show?

Drunk History would be great. Could follow HYBPA?, and they could have a comedian from that weeks episode on the show (either as a contestant or a guest quizmaster).

I know this is probably unrealistic, I can’t see the networks investing much in a 9:30 program.

1 Like

Well, one is a funny pisstake on real history, the other is bullshit lies “truth”.

Similar enough though.