Ten On-Air Presentation

You’d be surprised. It is 10.

Remember the inconsistency of past years?

5 Likes

7NEWS, who last year modified a number of different graphics to a red, white, and black colour scheme in all states, only for no On-Air changes to occur:

images - 2022-02-27T181531.045

4 Likes

Stand alone promo in the new presentation style - Thursday night line up.

9 Likes

A couple of screen grabs from the newest Living Room promo

20220318192206.mp4_000019920

4 Likes

Joint “up next” promo for 10 and 10 Bold tonight.

6 Likes

Whoever designed this updated package needs to be fired.
Whos insane idea was it to put the show title in tiny text at the bottom?

8 Likes

Its awful. Yet again, someone butchering a good design and not building upon it… they are dumbing it down.

Classic TEN!

3 Likes

It should be the other way round. The logo needs to be the smaller one and the show name the bigger one.

4 Likes

I thought I was in the mocks section for a moment.

2 Likes

Yet I think it is good and quick (cheap) up next compared with having to edit new promos each week or use generic ones which they have done in the past, but the point of these is to once again promote Paramount Plus. This is the first time I have seen one without a P+ mention.

Could be a fun little interactive game with the audience. “To see whats coming up, grab your magnifying glass in 3… 2… 1…”

Another example of the new line-up

8 Likes

These are awful. Who thought that these looked good?

1 Like

……… I like them

4 Likes

Don’t mind em personally!

3 Likes

10 left the World Cup qualifier (Australia v Japan) watermark on the bottom right of the screen during the entire first ad break for Australian Survivor tonight in Melbourne. It had since been fixed.

1 Like

8 Likes

Except for the show title being microscopic, the end boards aren’t the worst thing in the world.

That’s a pretty big “except for” though…

1 Like

This afternoon’s line up was for three shows.

6 Likes

Does anyone have a video of this?

1 Like