Ten On-Air Presentation

Mother’s Day line up

6 Likes

Don’t mind that look actually, the weight of the font for the time part looks like it has been increased but not sure about the pink.

3 Likes

Nigella theme

5 Likes

This ends a bit of an era

As @SydneyCityTV or @Zampakid said, premiered on Seven during Sydney 2000 Olympics to a huge audience and stayed there for 18 years!

4 Likes

Thanks to the “Numeral ten appreciation society”

8 Likes

From the latest Bridgestone tie in :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Love the matte look, not everything needs to be high gloss or have multiple effects.

5 Likes

just make it the god damn logo already CBS (especially this version which is hot af).

5 Likes

Surely there is a plan to bring in this logo as the main network logo. Wasn’t there a period where it wasn’t used anywhere and suddenly it was brought back (I think around the time CBS bought the network?)

1 Like

matte black is sexy af. do it Ten. it’s strong and confident exactly what ten should be displaying.

5 Likes

From the latest Bridgestone tyre in…

10 Likes

mp4_000053100mp4_000055100mp4_000059900mp4_000061020

12 Likes

Fantastic film, and a well-made ident.

3 Likes

It’s been running for a couple of weeks but AFAIK just once each evening during the first 20-40 minutes of The Project.

1 Like

It’s Saturday (but it’s not super).

4 Likes

5 Likes

Isn’t NCIS: NO scheduled for 8.45? I don’t think it even started last week until 8.50/8.55?

1 Like

Correct, Ambulance airs for 1hr 45mins.

I get why they’re doing it like that with appearing like they’re starting on the half hour, but as a viewer it’s incredibly annoying.

1hr 45? Don’t you mean 1hr 15mins.

Indeeed I do.