Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

5 Likes

Nick Etchells presenting news again this weekend.
With Emma Lawrence presenting sport and Georgia Love presenting weather.

2 Likes

I just saw. he looks. different to how I remember seeing him last on TV.

Anyone know if Neil Kearney (Seven Sport) and Annie Kearney (10 news Melbourne) are related? (Sorry if this is a known thing and it’s only just clicked with me)

Yes Neil is Annie’s father.

3 Likes

Judging by the latest update, Rebecca Morse is back on deck in Adelaide tonight.

1 Like

Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne this week with Caty Price presenting sport and Georgia Love presenting weather.

Lachlan Kennedy is presenting in Sydney again this week with Matt Burke back presenting sport and Amanda Hart presenting weather.

3 Likes

Monday (07.01.2019) - Friday (11.01.2019): Joe Hill is presenting in Queensland again this week. Veronica Eggleton is presenting sport and Pippa Sheehan is presenting the weather.

1 Like

31st December 2018 - 4th January 2019
Chiara Zaffino presented in Perth.

7th - 11th January 2019
Chiara is also presenting this week.

2 Likes

I’m not sure why they’re persisting with Chiara when they have 2 other far superior presenters available if Narelda is away.

4 Likes

Who is the other two, may I ask?

Natalie Forrest & Lee Steele.

2 Likes

The fill ins are Nat Forrest and Chiara Zaffino at the moment, as Lee Steele is on maternity leave

It’s because Chiara Zaffino is the Senior News Reporter of the Perth news

1 Like

That shouldn’t be an excuse if she is a worse newsreader.

2 Likes

True. Has Natalie presented the Perth news before?

1 Like

I just think they don’t want to piss her off because she has been there for so long and 10 want to retain talent. But yeah she is a pretty bad newsreader.

Yeah she has

1 Like

Funny thing is, I used to see videos of her presenting back at around 2010 and she wasn’t bad. She was actually quite good, but now for some reason she seems to ‘whisper’ the news and doesn’t have any authority. Shame really.

Candice Wyatt is presenting news updates in Melbourne this week.

7 Likes