Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Joe Hill: “I have left the good news til last- Georgie is back on Monday.”

You got that right Joe. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Apologies if this has been covered, but do we know when Chris Bath begins presenting the news on 10 News First?

Probably towards the end of the month or early February would be my guess.

1 Like

Nick Etchells is presenting 10 News First again this weekend with Emma Lawrence presenting sport.

3 Likes

Monday 14 January -

Jennifer Keyte is back presenting in Melbourne.

3 Likes

I would say this weekend? Most presenters return today.

Apologies for the double post.

3 Likes

After presenting weather last night (Sunday) Amanda Hart tweeted -
My last weekend weather forecast for a while.

She must be going on holidays?

Sandra Sully and Tim Bailey also back from holidays in Sydney tonight.

Amanda Duval might be returning from maternity leave?

3 Likes

The A-team on board in Brissy tonight

7 Likes

My favourite team in Brisbane tonight- Georgie, Veronica and Josh.

1 Like

Possibly this weekend…

8 Likes

Looking at Sandra’s instagram Chris was in the studio this afternoon so it’s looking like she will start this weekend. She is also returning to radio on Monday.

6 Likes

They should be heavily promoting Chris Bath to try to establish some credibility for their news brand.

7 Likes

Video from Sandra’s Instagram

Is that Peter Meakin in the first pic? Good to see he’s still doing some consulting for 10 if so.

14 Likes

Knowing how Ten’s social media team has had some added sass in recent months, I personally hope the network will be smart enough to capitalise on this by getting Chris & Sandra involved in some regular banter (such as that seen around State of Origin time in the past) on the platforms. Perhaps even getting the two involved in some Lee Lin Chin-style satirical segments on The Project further down the track?

6 Likes

Election 2019 coverage with Chris Bath, Sandra Sully and Lisa Wilkinson with Hugh Riminton please.

8 Likes

and PVO

2 Likes

That would be a disastrous choice. “Join Ten for Election 2019 with Chris Bath, Leftie 1, Leftie 2, Leftie 3 and Leftie 4!”