Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

2 Likes

Ahh yes josh Murphy was a former state political reporter in NSW for ten. He moved to work at Macquarie street. How very sad.

8 Likes

What a terrible Christmas for Josh’s family, friends and colleagues. Best wishes to all.

Tribute from Gabby Boyle.

4 Likes

Big shock. Far too young. RIP.

2 Likes

Nick Etchells is presenting 10 News First again this weekend with Caty Price presenting sport and Scott Tweedie presenting weather.

5 Likes

Nick Etchells giving a quick speech about Josh Murphy.

Might I add, Nick is a great newsreader. Hope that he gets a permanent stint next year.

5 Likes

Yes, he’s a good talent.

Unfortunately there really isn’t much to present at TEN.

3 Likes

Actually nothing for him to present with only one bulletin a day.

Scott Tweedie with weather again this weekend, tonight from Burleigh Beach on the Gold Coast, I don’t mind this more relaxed style of presentation over summer.

I think if they’re going to do it live on location, it would be better if when they returned from the last break the presenter threw to them rather than the delay and the weather presenter introducing themselves.

Also there was a short delay in switching to the weather graphics and you can see Scott reaching for his notes to read the forecast after he finished the interview.

1 Like

Nick has improved immensely since his days at Seven.

Who would you prefer as a fill in for the Melbourne bulletin?
1.Nick Etchells
2.Candice Wyatt
3.Stephen Quartermain

4 Likes

Agreed over the holiday period it’s fine,too me it feels like l am watching a breakfast weather presenter.
In saying that Scott would actually be a great breakfast show weather presenter on another network.

3 Likes

Weather from on location looks rediculous for a 3 hour old bulletin for Perth!

3 Likes
2 Likes

I suppose that will just get better when Perth gets their own weekend bulletin next year.

2 Likes

Hard choice.
Not Stephen. I prefer him just on sports.

Candice is good too but I prefer Nick.
Nick for local weekend edition? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You’re not the only one who thinks Nick Etchells would probably make a great newsreader for a weekend edition of 10 News First Melbourne! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gee it only seemed like yesterday when people said Nick wasn’t a good anchor and a clone of Mark Ferguson :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With Chris Bath coming on board ten won’t be doing local weekends anytime soon.

8 Likes

Only a eastern and western edition by the sounds of it.