Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Christmas Day-

Emma Lawrence presenting sport and Scott Tweedie is presenting weather on location in Melbourne tonight.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/10NewsFirst/status/1077460552111124480

1 Like

Hey team, do we have a date for Chris Bath’s first edition yet? Ta!

According to her Instagram, she has gone overseas for a holiday. I’d expect it will be within a month or so.

3 Likes

Another bird nerding adventure so it seems!! Looking forward to her posts that’s for sure always entertaining! And her #Birdsrus hashtag.

1 Like

Thursday & Friday -

Candice Wyatt is presenting in Melbourne with Caty Price presenting sport and Mike Larkan presenting weather.

3 Likes

27/12/2018:
Lachlan Kennedy is presenting in Sydney.

2 Likes

Thursday & Friday -

Alan Murrell is presenting in Adelaide.

1 Like

Thursday (27.12.2018)- Friday (28.12.2018): Joe Hill is presenting in Brisbane. It made me realise how much I miss Lachlan Kennedy up here in QLD.

Pippa Sheehan is presenting the weather and Veronica Eggleton is on sport.

5 Likes

With Emma Lawrence presenting sport and Scott Tweedie presenting weather.

3 Likes

What’s next Grant Denyer presenting weather? First we had from The Loop was Liv Phyland, then Tweedie from the same show presenting the weather.

Well at least Grant is a journalist.

Honestly that wouldn’t make one ounce of difference, I know who I’d prefer to see presenting and it doesn’t start with G end in a T.

Better than the alternative which is Lachlan or whoever is presenting reading the weather from the desk, that and there are plenty of weather presenters on tv who aren’t journalists or meterologists.

3 Likes

Former Ten News reporter Josh Murphy has died from a tumour, according to Twitter.

2 Likes

Where is the TVQ bulletin coming from today?

Is Joe Hill based in Brisbane?

I’ve not heard him before, makes STW’s Thommo sound good is my first impression, muffled kind of delivery, swallows his words.

1 Like

Since Lachlan Kennedy moved back to Sydney, he is Georgie’s main relief in Brisbane.

They think he is God’s gift. Every time I watch him, I think how much Nine News Queensland would love him.

Friday -

Lachlan Kennedy presenting in Sydney with Emma Lawrence presenting sport.
Lachlan also read the weather forecast tonight.

EDIT- Lachlan said the link to Scott Tweedie failed so he read the weather forecast.

2 Likes

Joe Hill?

1 Like

Can you link the tweet?

Yikes. Talk about a talent drought.

Bring him over, Sandgroper to Banana bender, there’s little difference.

1 Like