Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Amanda Jason presenting Good Friday national bulletin tonight with Matt Burke on sport and Amanda Hart on weather.

Amanda also presenting Weekend bulletins.

2 Likes

Amanda Hart was standing right in the way of the weather. Is it possible for them to stand a little more to the left of our screen. So that they aren’t covering the weather graphics.

Amanda Jason is a very good presenter, is she new?

1 Like

Amanda has been with the network 2+ years now, she was previously the morning weather presenter but since the cutbacks she’s the national weather presenter, fill-in news presenter on the weekends when Tarsh is away and does weekday news updates.

2 Likes

You might not remember the name. She used to be Amanda Duval but got married.

[quote=“Pranks, post:169, topic:168, full:true”]
Amanda Jason is a very good presenter, is she new?
[/quote] She basically replaced Magdalena Roze. A meteorologist herself, she began presenting the weather on T.E.N. Early and Morning editions in 2014, moved to the weekend bulletin where she still remains as the weather presenter. She regularly fills in for Tarsh on the weekend news and has even filled in for Georgina Lewis in QLD. She was doing the daytime news updates during the week up until a few weeks ago where Amanda shares the role with Kimberley Soekov. I agree, she is a really excellent anchor and meteorologist. Her style is very unique.

First time Amanda presented from Brisbane was memorable (for the wrong reasons) - also check out Lachlan Kennedy at 1:33.

Wow, it’s crazy watching that bulletin back. I remember it so well being captivated by the rolling news coverage of the events unfolding beforehand. So many changes since then with Amanda having definitely improved, new set for Qld, Lachlan now co-hosting, Sarah Greenhalgh & Matt Suleau have moved on to other news services.

1 Like

Lachlan Kennedy presented the weather tonight here in QLD.

Duane Strauss presenting weather in Brisbane tonight.

Stephen Quartermain presenting solo again in Melbourne this week with Rob Waters also on sport again.

Bailey let loose in the boardroom.

Wait, Bailey’s not the dog is he? :confused:

2 Likes

Georgina Lewis presenting solo in Brisbane tonight.

1 Like

Lachie back tomorrow.

1 Like

Just stuns me that a man in his 50’s carries on like this. Even more stunning the bosses at Ten allow him to on their time.

3 Likes

I believe that Tim Bailey is actually 63! :wink:

That makes it even worse! Surely he’s not that old??

I wonder if anyone still has that edition of Who’s Who in Australia (2002 Version).

TEN currently looking for producers & reporters in every market, good to see.

4 Likes

That’s a good sign. Hopefully new positions and not replacements. Incremental expansion. I seriously still can’t believe all they can output is one hour a day.

7 Likes