Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Ashton-Atkinson was preparing to promote his debut documentary film Steelers: The World’s First Gay Rugby Club, which has just been released on streaming services.

(He) has been told by his doctors that he must limit the movement in his neck for the next five weeks to reduce the risk of having another stroke.

https://twitter.com/EammonAtkinson/status/1417287233221038085

1 Like

Rhea has previously been a journalist at 7, ABC and most recently as a Media Advisor to Queensland Health.

Interestingly this position is also held by Scott McDonald, who may be on parental leave as his wife just recently had a baby. Not sure what this means for him or whether he’s moving into a new role with the network.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Chris Bath still seemingly unable to find the words ‘good evening’.

Recently I’ve wondered if the first story (or certain stories) might be pre-recorded as the package and script for the national and Perth bulletin is identical (or near identical), which might explain Chris not saying Good evening as they might use the same package but in different order.

4 Likes

I guess that would make sense. I just find it so jarring.

1 Like

Guess I’m in the minority here but I’ve always liked it when the presenter doesn’t say “Good evening” etc.

1 Like

Why?

I think ‘Good evening’ makes it a bit warmer. Whereas jumping straight in makes the intro a bit blunt.

5 Likes

Ask her. She’s more than likely to respond.

1 Like

Friday 30th July-
Candice Wyatt presenting in Melbourne and Adelaide.

2 Likes

Friday (30.07.2021): Paris Martin is presenting Sydney and Brisbane weather tonight.

3 Likes

Good for a giggle.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Narelda Jacobs will join John Paul Janke at the forefront of NITV’s flagship news and current affairs program The Point.

3 Likes

Annie Kearney will depart ATV10 on Friday after 4.5 years.

6 Likes

where is she off to?

It looks like we won’t see her at Melbourne Cup.

That is a massive shame! Where is she going next? As William has said, looks like we won’t see her at the Cup or part of the A-League coverage

1 Like

I am sorry to say but 10 Melbourne has a lot of reporters in the last few months or so.

1 Like

Annie is heading to the ABC

2 Likes